Moving Back To Clemson

Moving Back To Clemson

Explained in GIFs

9
Moving Back To Clemson

After three months away from the happiest place on earth, I am more than ready to be back in my Disney World. I'm ready for football games, friends, and even classes...somewhat. First though, first I have to get there.

How am I suppose to pack up my life and move it? This is two semesters and three seasons worth of possibilities and unknowns for which I need to be prepared.

10 boxes, three duffel bags, and too many random little bags to count, my car is finally packed and ready to go. I hope nothing falls off.

Hour 2, must stop for coffee. Why did I decide to leave so early, being up before the sun should be a crime.

Thirty minutes from my destination and there's traffic, why is this happening to me?

Finally off the interstate and the need to pee/get out of the car is too real.

Pulling up to my dorm like "HEEEEYYYYYYY" and there's my roommate!

Then I'm told it's time to unpack. I forgot bath towels.

From excited to frustrated, nervous to ecstatic, there are so many emotions that go with moving back. In the end, the emotional roller coaster is a wild ride that I will gladly climb onto year after year. Clemson is my home now, even if the traffic on move in day is enough to make anyone go crazy.