An Indie Film You Should See Based On Your Sign

An independent film for each zodiac sign

462

Each zodiac sign is unique and comes with many characteristics that fit with each person. For some people their zodiac sign fits them to a T and others only some aspects. I matched up movies with each zodiac sign whether it's a relation to the main character or the story. Here are the movies I recommend for each zodiac sign.

Aries - Whiplash

Wifflegif

Aries (March 21-April 19): FIRE SIGN

Movie: Whiplash (2014)

Whiplash is about a jazz drummer who strives for perfection and it spirals into obsession with a cruel teacher that pushes him to the point where he loses his sanity. Aries are bold and ambitious like the main character. They are also brave, independent and strive for success which is the main core of this film.

Taurus - Call Me by Your Name

Taurus (April 20-May 20): EARTH SIGN

Movie: Call Me by Your Name (2017)

Call Me by Your Name is about a young man named Elio who spends his summer in Italy and meets his father's intern Oliver. They spend the summer together and a summer love forms. Taurus are sensual, stubborn and down-to-earth. This fits with the calm mood of a Taurus and it's a sensual love story.

Gemini - Enemy

Gemini (May 21-June 20): AIR SIGä

Movie: Enemy (2013)

Enemy is about a college professor who discovers he has a doppelgänger and they start to meddle in each other's lives. Geminis are busy, dynamic and have many talents. They also can be two-faced and mischievous. This fits with the film Enemy because Geminis are often so busy that they wished there were two of them.

Cancer - A Ghost Story

Gfycat

Cancer (June 21-July 22): WATER SIGN

A Ghost Story is about a man who recently passed away and is haunting his home to keep an eye on his widowed wife. Cancers are emotional, sensitive and highly intuitive. They tend to have psychic abilities and can pick up energy. The cosmic paranormal feel of this emotional film fits with Cancers very well.

Leo - The Bling Ring

Leo (July 23-August 22): FIRE SIGN

Movie: The Bling Ring (2013)

The Bling Ring is about a group of fame obsessed teenagers who track where famous celebrities live and rob their homes. Leos are popular, prideful and faithful. They love the spotlight and to embrace their status. The friendship and popular lives of the teenagers fit the Leo's description.

Virgo - Memento

ShareGif

Virgo (August 23-September 22): EARTH SIGN

Movie: Memento (2000)

Memento is about a man who is tracking who murdered his wife but he suffers from severe memory loss. In this film, he struggles to put the pieces of his life together to solve this case. Virgos are logical, practical and systematic. They are often perfectionists, clever and are constantly looking to improve themselves. The logic and constant need for improvement is a lot like the film Memento.

Libra - Moonlight

Libra (September 23-October 22): AIR SIGN

Movie: Moonlight (2016)

Moonlight is the story of a young black man growing up in Miami. It follows his life from a young kid to adulthood. He goes through a journey of troubles, heartbreak and love. Libras are irresistible, adventurous and often have a complicated love life. They are always looking for balance and harmony. Moonlight is about a complicated love life and harmony within which fits Libra's personality.

Scorpio - Donnie Darko

Wifflegif

Scorpio (October 23-November 21): WATER SIGN

Movie: Donnie Darko (2001)

Donnie Darko is about a teenager who sleepwalks and often sees a giant evil-looking rabbit who keeps telling him the world is ending. It leaves audiences questioning if Donnie is suffering from an illness or if the world is really ending. Scorpios are secretive, dominant and powerful. They are often psychic, passionate and emotional. They fit with this film because of the secretive, psychic and powerful life Donnie is leading.

Sagittarius - Lost in Translation

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21): FIRE SIGN

Movie: Lost in Translation (2003)

Lost in Translation is about a lonely movie star and a newlywed who meet in Tokyo. They unlikely bond but create a meaningful relationship. Sagittarius are open-minded, loving and intellectual. They also can be insensitive and cold. This film fits because it is an open-minded love that challenges norms.

Capricorn - Juno

Capricorn (December 22-January 19): EARTH SIGN

Movie: Juno (2007)

Juno is about a teen who becomes pregnant and is choosing a couple to adopt the child. She chooses a former rock star and his wife to adopt her kid but the father starts viewing Juno differently and it puts the deal in jeopardy. Capricorns are hardworking, loyal and stubborn. The personality of Capricorns match the stubborn and loyal personality of Juno.

Aquarius - Ginger and Rosa

PrimoGif

Aquarius (January 20-February 18): AIR SIGN

Movie: Ginger and Rosa (2012)

Ginger and Rosa is about a friendship between two teenagers in 1962 London. The friendship falters after one falls for the other's father. Aquarius are innovative, admired and distant. This fits with the main character, Ginger. Throughout the film Ginger participates in the protests and fights for her rights. Aquarius are often humanitarians like Ginger.

Pisces - Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind

Gfycat

Pisces (February 19-March 20): WATER SIGN

Movie: Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind (2004)

Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind is about former lovers who are trying to participate in a procedure that erases their memories to forget their relationship. Pisces are free, sensitive and often hate being alone. Fantasy and reality often are mixed in their life. Pisces personality fits with the sensitive and lonely tale of this film.

I hope you enjoyed the film picked for your zodiac sign. If you haven't seen the film, check it out. Happy watching!