13 Mother's Day Gifts For Your Significant Other's Mom

13 Mother's Day Gifts To Send Your S.O.'s Mom So She Knows You're Thinking About Her From Afar

Social distancing isn't an excuse to not celebrate.

597
Marisa DiPaolo

Though it's nearly impossible to remember what day it is while in quarantine, if there's one day you don't want to forget, it's Mother's Day. Because, real talk, "social distancing" isn't an excuse to forget about the people who matter most in your life.

Sure, your very own momma deserves to be spoiled a little extra on May 10, but don't forget your S.O.'s mom while you're doing so! Pick up your phone, give them a call to remind them just how much you love them, and then consider sending them one of the gifts below.

Trust me, they'll be so grateful — and definitely counting down the days until they can finally give you a hug again.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.Follow Swoon on Instagram.