Oreo Got It Right With 'The Most Stuf' Oreos

Best Signature Creations From Cold Stone

Ranking Cold Stone Creamery's Top Combinations
11744

Cold Stone Creamery is famously known for the mix-ins they put in their ice cream. However, their signature creations are something you do not want to miss. With 20 different creations, there is something for everyone. Here is a ranking of my top six signature creations.

6. Cheesecake Fantasy

Ingredients: Cheesecake Ice Cream with Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Blueberries and Strawberries

I have always been a big fan of cheesecake, but this ice cream takes it to a whole new level. The ice cream mimics the flavor profile of cheesecake, very rich. And the graham cracker pie crust adds the sweet honey flavor to the mixture. Mixed with the berries, this creation is a refreshing dessert.

5. Germanchökolätekäke

Ingredients: Chocolate Ice Cream with Pecans, Coconut, Brownie and Caramel

At first, I was a little skeptical of this creation, but all my doubts vanished right as I put the ice cream in my mouth. The coconut mixes so well with the chocolate flavors of the brownie and ice cream and the pecans give a good crunch.

4. Founder's Favorite®

Ingredients: Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Pecans, Brownie, Fudge and Caramel

A favorite of Cold Stones founders, Donald and Susan Sutherland , Founder's Favorite® is one of the more popular creations. The brownie, pecans and caramel give this creation a "Turtle candy" flavor.

3. Cookie Minster

Ingredients: Mint Ice Cream with double the OREO® Cookies and Fudge

Mint chocolate chip is a classic ice cream flavor and an American favorite. Cold Stone puts their own twist on it, adding oreos and fudge, making the ice cream even more irresistible and delicious!

2. Peanut Butter Cup Perfection

Ingredients: Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Butter, Reese's® Peanut Butter Cup and Fudge

PEANUT BUTTER!!! Peanut butter is one of my favorite food and mixed with chocolate…mmhhh. The fudge brings this creation from a 9, on a 1-10 scale, all the way to a 10. This creation tastes like an ice cream peanut buyer cup.

1. Birthday Cake Remix

Ingredients: Cake Batter Ice Cream® with Rainbow Sprinkles, Brownie and Fudge

This is my all time favorite, go to ice cream creation from Cold Stone. I personally replace the fudge with caramel and it is absolutely amazing. I am in love with everything birthday cake and this is no disappointment. The brownie adds almost a cake texture, making this dessert seem like an ice cream cake.