5 Exciting Announcements Marvel Has Made This Summer

5 Of The Most Exciting Announcements Marvel Has Made This Summer

We are so ready for Phase 4

10
Marvel Studios

Marvel has made some crazy big announcements this summer at both SDCC and D23. Here are 5 of the most exciting

Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness

This movie is going to be awesome. Hopefully we're gonna get some more expansion into the multiverse as well!

Thor: Love and Thunder

Female Thor. Thor 4. Possible Loki. Can Carol be Valkyaries Queen please?

She-Hulk

It was just announced like today (at least the day I wrote this article), but it's still super exciting. She-Hulk is a huge part of comics and we haven't really seen anyone else but Bruce Banner. Can't wait!

Eternals

Frankly, I have no idea what this movie is about but it sounds cool and I'm gonna watch it anyway. Also Angelina Jolie!

WandaVision

How they're going to bring Vision back is beyond me but it sounds really cool and it's a set up to the new Doctor Strange Movie!