If You Do Any Of These 12 Things Everybody Hates, Please Just Stop

This is a rant. Enjoy.

985
YouTube

We all have a list of certain, little habits that people do that we hate. Like absolutely just can't stand. These are the pet peeves that make you cringe by just imagining them. Since everyone is different, I'm sure not everyone has the same pet peeves. But for the most part, we all usually hate the same things, yet there is still a vast majority of people who do them.

Maybe they just don't notice that they're doing them?

Maybe they do notice and are just the worst?

Who knows, but I'm sure you probably picture a certain someone when you think of your pet peeves. If I'm going to be honest, I picture most of my loved ones. But I'm not perfect either and that's OK because we learn to love each other for our flaws, right?

So, if you find yourself falling into one of these categories, I'm sure you are still very loved, but you should probably cut that shit out.

1. Smacking your food

The smacking noise is the worst. You sound like a damn hog at the slop trough. But you are still loved!!

2. Unnecessarily loud breathing

^ Eleven says it all.

3. People who get in front of you and then walk negative 3 miles an hour

If I'm rushing to class and you cut me off, just to walk half the speed I'm walking, I will plow your ass over.

4. Not covering your mouth when you cough

This also goes for not covering your nose when sneezing.

5. Slow drivers

This is just for the people who go 15 below the speed limit in the left lane. You, sir, need to get over.

6. Aggressive AF drivers

Shoutout to all the "yee-yee" trucks (you know who you are) who always tailgate me! Like I am already speeding, and I'm in the right lane why are you on top of me?!

7. People who think they're better than everyone else

Honestly, you probably are better than me, but you can't just assume that!

8. People who are rude to customer service workers

We are trying our best to be good workers, OK! Just be nice and have some human decency. I swear it will go a long way!

To those who are nice to waiters, waitresses, retail workers, etc.: YOU ARE THE REAL MVPs! Thanks for not sucking.

9. When someone interrupts you

^ How I will look at you if you interrupt me.

10. When someone pulls up right next to your car at a stop light and stares at you

Like why??? Are you judging me for singing along to Missy Elliott? Because if so, I kind of understand lol. But still. Mind yo business.

11. People who swerve over the centerline when driving

Why are you trying to run me over?

12. People who have to let you know that they knew a song before you did

"You're just now hearing this song?" "This song is so old." "Oh, I found this song months ago."

I do not care. :)

(This can also go for things other than music, ex: movies, books, etc.)