The Inner Monologue Of Being A Sweaty Girl At The Gym

Why must I sweat so much???

332
quickmeme

Sweat. It’s a natural bodily function that we all have to live with. Some of us more than others. What better place to sweat though than the gym right? Wrong. Sometimes the gym is the most awkward place to sweat if you are a girl. But hey, when is it ever easy to be a girl?

If you are a woman who works out and sweats like she is a 32-year-old male body builder and sometimes feel as if you are alone in the world of fitness, do not fret! There are plenty more of us to band together, and we all have the same thoughts running through our mind as we sweat it out at the gym. From putting on workout clothes to the final stretches there are constant questions and answers that run through our sweaty little brains on the daily:

1. Are all my workout clothes really dirty already?

2. Ugh! All I have are gray t-shirts. Looks like I will be pitting out before I even get there.

3. Who ever thought it was OK to make gray workout attire anyway?

4. Alright, here we go time to do some warmups.

5. I have sweat dripping in my eyes already, and it's only been 10 minutes.

6. I feel so bad for anyone who uses this mat after me and sees my sweaty body outline. Ew, sorry.

7. It's so hard to grab anything when my hands are all clammy and sweaty.

8. How do girls find their boyfriends at the gym? I am sweating and heaving enough to scare off any grown man.

9. Why do I feel as if everyone is intimidated by my back sweat?

10. Hey, look, someone I know! Oh, please don’t give me a hug I am so sticky and gross.

11. That was so awkward I could feel their disgust after they pulled away. I warned them though.

12. OK cool. Cardio is done, and I have sweat enough to fill up a full-sized pool. And look, it's only been 30 minutes.

13. I feel as if everyone is staring directly at my pits. Look, sorry, I am a girl, but it's not THAT abnormal people.

14. No other girl is sweating this much. AM I ABNORMAL??

15. How come she looks perfect? That girl's makeup hasn’t even run down her face yet.

16. Crap, speaking of that, I bet my makeup has just ran all the way down to my knees by now.

17. Oh look, I wiped off one of my eyebrows with my forehead sweat, cool.

18. On the bright side I don’t have to sit in the sauna to sweat out my calories.

19. Why did I buy a gray T-shirt???

20. Maybe one day I will invest in a sweatband.

21. You know what, no, I am proud to sweat this much. It shows I am working hard.

22. Finally time to leave. Great workout, I think even my knees are sweating …that’s normal right?

23. *Looks in mirror.* IS THIS HOW BAD IT WAS THE WHOLE TIME???

24. It can't be normal to sweat this much …