Mold Manufacturer in China

Mold Manufacturer in China

How to find a good mold maker in China

26

DongGuan Sincere Tech Co.ltd, is plastic mold manufacturer in China, has provided injection mold to customers in China since 2005. And export 80% mold were shipped to all over the world. Our expertise is in industrial design and the construction of moulds and injection molding. The fact that we're working on all these areas often requires expertise from one area affecting the others in a reinforcing manner.

We have a modern department combined with the use of 3D from the design stage to finished product, a wonderful service for our customers. We produce all kinds of moulds from small size moulds to large moulds. The biggest injection mold we have built is 35 ton.

As a leader in injection molding and mold making, ST injection mold company provided the one stop service for all your needs. We can design as your idea, make a mold, run the plastic parts, finish the parts as per your specifications, and ship to your appointed location. With thirty years of experience, our Design Department can fulfill your idea using CAD/CAM and Pro/E, turn your idea into a working model. Our Mold Building Department will use their precision wire cut and EDM and high speed CNC machining services to turn your design into a state of the art working mold. Once the mold is finished, the injection molding Department will run your part following your exact specifications, including custom color and finishing. With 24/7 capacity and in-house quality control, we make our customer needs a priority. Our one stop service is the perfect place to take your idea and turn it a reality. We understand your desire to profitably satisfy your customer's needs, and so we add high additional value to our products and services to enable you to do so. The following will illustrate how our company can help you achieve your goals.

From Part Concept to Mold Design

To reduce the risk of starting off with the incorrect mold design and the value of knowing that you have the right one. When our customer ask us to undertake a new injection mold project, it is most often in response to the requirements of the end-use customer. ST works with the injection molding company to determine how best to meet the end-use customer's requirements. Often, changes in the initial concept need to be made to optimize cost and performance.

Rapid Response

To help customer win the competition in the market, we always make rapid response to our customer as soon as possible. Whether you need to purchase one small mold or many large molds to meet the needs of our customer, it is essential that our customer get the new product to market quickly. Our customer often places significant demands on you to provide quality parts with very short lead times. At our company, every one of the people works on your project as an owner. Each of us understands that satisfying your requirements is essential to our success. Over the years, we have continuously shortened delivery times by improving our scheduling and production processes.

Successful Startup
At ST, our goal is to have your mold make perfect parts first time out-of-the-box. What does it cost your company when that doesn't happen and what is the value of knowing that it will?\

Continuous Improvement
Have you considered replacing older generation molds with the faster molds that are available today? How much more could you afford to spend to achieve a 25% increase in production? The shorter cycle times significantly enhance your bottom line performance—yet another way ST adds value.
The pace of change in our industry has been fierce this past decade. Injection Molds that 6 years ago ran with cycle times of 8 or 9 seconds are now being replaced with molds that cycle in half that time—significantly reducing per part cost. SINERE TECH as a professional plastic mold maker that operates at the cutting edge of this environment. We are constantly seeking improved designs to help reduce per part cost.

Our service:

Prototyping (mold/hand sample)

Industrial design and Part design

Mold design

Injection mold building

Injection molding production

China injection mold company