An Untold Story of Mohit Bansal Chandigarh

An Untold story of Mohit Bansal Chandigarh

He is a a famous photographer and no one knows about his struggle

67

In a world dominated by money, here is a rare untold story of a self-made Man Mohit Bansal Chandigarh, who quietly made as a Famous Photographer. Mohit Bansal Chandigarh was only 13 years old when his mother left him and his father had a heart attack. His father used to work in a medical store and merely made money to have a decent life. His father never earned a salary of more than ₹4000 ($75) per month. Maybe because his father was a Muslim converted to Hindu, the lots that were discriminated against in workforce in India that period.

Mohit Bansal Chandigarh got admission to a prestigious school through a scholarship but still, he had to face bullying. In an interview, he told, "I felt ashamed of being Poor." That was a lot for a 13-year-old kid.

However, unlike most people, the story of Mohit Bansal Chandigarh doesn't end with a troubled childhood and a moderate life. Toys to play and some good clothes aren't that all a kid want?

But Mohit Bansal decided to write his own fate. The pictures in the newspapers always fascinated him and that's when he tried to learn the art behind it. He joined a photo studio as an office boy. Though his work was not related to the camera he never missed a chance to use it. He worked there and saved money to buy a camera. And once he got that thing in hands he never stopped. Mohit Bansal Chandigarh started a stall outside of his school and charged students to get their photos clicked. His passion became his income source. Knowing the landscape of photography changed the life of Mohit completely.

At age of 17, he started clicking photos of flowers and birds. He did some research and sent one his clicked photographs to National Photography Competition. Judge Marks Richardson loved his work and offered hired him as a photographer in his publication. Now, Mohit Bansal is known as a geek and his works have been published everywhere. He also worked for Kunal Bansal (E-commerce website founder) and was praised by him.

Now, he doesn't need any introduction and people of Chandigarh Love him.

He told us this story and we are sharing it in good hope of motivating people.