Mohit Bansal Chandigarh told why to use Tripods

Mohit Bansal Chandigarh - A Photographer Must Invest In Good Camera Tripod

Tripods are essential for your photography journey, in this article Mohit Bansal Chandigarh talks about same.

17

When Mohit Bansal Chandigarh first bought his camera tripod it rested unused for many months. In some ways, we were a bit nervous about it, all the stress of having to move it around and install it up, etc. Would people look at us funny? Was it really that heavy to tag around? Arranging it up correctly looked difficult and appeared to take years. That's when a question stuck our mind, did we really need it?

During a trip to what turned out to be a fairly dim light environment where we spend a whole day of travel and returning with no clear shots, we realized its importance and now it pretty much travels with our camera and is our go-to accessory in various situations.

Eventually, we learned to appreciate the tripod, probably, you will too. Quite a few people think tripod limits your potential. Okay, you will have to carry it, which might limit your reach to reach some places or how long you can tag it. But to be honest even with those restrictions, the perks of using a tripod far outweigh the issues.

Mohit Bansal says Relaxing is a Great Thing

Having to put your tripod, take the chance to fix the camera, get the angle and the framing correct all take time. This means you often need to think about where you will position your gear before you actually do so. Then it means you need to think quite specifically about your pictures so you can put your gear in the correct place to achieve that.

Mohit Bansal Chandigarh suggests all this careful thought gives you time to look at your photo object, to really take time and accurately see it, to see the opportunities beyond the first opening obvious frame you might take. Taking the time to consider your pictures also offers opportunities to be creative and experiment.

Tripod Supports the Weight - Mohit Told us

If you have a big or bulky lens (and camera body) it can be very tiring to lift and carry and shoot with for elongated periods. Bird and wildlife photographers usually use long lenses that can be very large. A tripod will hold the weight for you, letting you shoot for longer without weakness. Mohit Bansal Chandigarh says If you need more versatility in capturing birds in flight, or animals on the go, a gimbal head allows freedom of action and comfort at the same time.

Benefits of Macro by Mohit Bansal Chandigarh

When dealing with a short subject and a very short depth of field, getting focus on the correct spot can be hard. It is even harder when you are hand-holding to hold the focus steady. Just breathing is enough change to throw the line off and end up with blurred shots. Using a tripod mixed with manual focus is often a reliable way to improve your official ratings with macro photography.

Additionally, if your camera recommends it, using live feed and zooming in to set the focus more precisely could improve your keeper rate a large amount (it did for me). Our final suggestion is to use a wireless remote.

Panorama and Landscape

Carrying a tripod on a journey for a day seems like a tremendous effort, but being able to install up your camera and take clear shots is worth it in our opinion. Should you want to explore with hyperfocal distances, we will recommend a tripod. Using filters to notch down a bright sky? You need a tripod.

Landscapes often present themselves to a panorama, where you take numerous shots and combine them into one big (usually long) one. Mohit Bansal Chandigarh told It is necessary to get your horizontal or vertical edges straight so the frames meet up when you are joining them together in software. You also need to ensure the camera is located flat on the rotation as well. Some people even go out the continuation point and may click using a nodal rail.

Photo in Low Light

All cameras try hard when the light situation is low – timelapse, light trails, astrophotography, light painting, or just generally poor lighting circumstances. To counter the insufficient light, the camera will be needed to hold the shutter exposed for longer. It is very hard to hold a camera absolutely steady in your hands for even a single second, let alone 20 long seconds, or even some minutes. The only way to ensure sharp shots is to keep the camera still, in other terms, use a tripod.

Prolonged Exposures - A suggestion by Mohit Bansal

Those lovely frothy waterfalls and curls of whitewater in streams or smudges like waves nearby rocks and shorelines needed exposures of that are much longer than usual. They could be one-tenth of a second, several seconds or a number of minutes, depending on the illumination. To keep your camera that much still for that long requires a tripod.

Usually, to simulate the confined lighting conditions required to provide the very soft rippling effect, filters will also be used, which are positioned on the front of the camera lens. Mohit Chandigarh says It is very hard to saddle and attach the filters if the camera is not resting on a tripod, letting your hands-free to add the additional equipment.

Mohit Bansal also told Tripod is always handy even if a lot disagree. In situations when everything else or every trick fails to get a sharp clear image, tripod helps you achieve that. Forget the bulkiness and keep the quality in mind before you consider buying a tripod for your camera.