The Top 7 Mistakes that you should avoid during Guest Posting
News

7 Mistakes avoid during Guest Posting

18
Guest Posting

Guest blogging is an outstanding way which helps you to establish your business firmly in this digitalized era. Guest blogging services helps you to reach in front of those people who may never have otherwise heard of you. By guest blogging services, you can build your authority in your niche or subject. So, in nutshell, the benefits of guest blogging are unfathomable. But if guest blogging is done in the wrong way, it will not only give you the desired results but also tarnish your brand image.
In this article, we are mentioning the top common mistakes that you should avoid while choosing guest blogging services for your business.

Write about your business: Only limited websites accept guest posts from the authors or writers, so, don't write any promotional content regarding your services or products. The blog owners won't accept your piece of content as you are trying the use the platform to make your own business. Instead of focusing on your business or services, you should keep the focus on what types of content would be preferred by the readers. And try to make engaging contents with your words, creativity, and perception.

Not linking back to your website: Many authors often forget to link back to their websites while offering guest blogging services to others. Without a proper link, it would difficult for readers to find you or to read more of your articles. Though most of the host sites don't allow you to put a direct link on the content, still, they allow you to include a link in your author bio. This author bio plays an imperative role in generating traffic and leads for your business. If your host site allows you to incorporate links into your articles, use that opportunity wisely and include resources related to your topic.

Not including some alluring offer: If your prime aim is to generate leads or traffic through your guest posts, then you must include some intriguing offers in your author bio. This could be a free e-book, or a free podcast download or other downloadable resources which can go well with the topic of your guest post.

Not having enticing content in your site: Most of the time the guest bloggers are giving a link in the author bio section of the host site so that they will get a plethora of traffic on their own sites. But when these people will arrive at your site and didn't find any attractive or relevant content, then they will certainly leave your site. So, first, try to put some attractive or valuable content on your own site before starting guest blogging services. All these contents will help you to establish your expertise in that particular niche.

Offer low-quality guest posts: Since the prime aim of guest blogging is to get good traffic for your own site, very often, the authors provide low-quality posts to the host sites. But there are some disadvantages if you follow this strategy. First, the blog owners will never ask you to write anything in future. Second, the readers who read your posts will not show any interest to get back to your site to read your other articles. So, you should invest a quality of time and effort if you are planning for guest blogging services.

Categorized Guest Post: While doing guest blogging, you should always remember that you post should not be categorized. It should be placed in the proper category or niche itself so that you can get the maximum benefit of it and it will be called as an authorized post as well.

Post in Different Category: You should always remember that your content should not be placed in to some different category which is not linked with your business. Suppose you are having travel business and you are posting your content into health category so this is not the correct way to do a guest blogging. Search Engine will track these type of articles will directly put a bad impact on your website. So keep aware all these tips.

These are the top 7 mistakes that you should avoid while offering guest blogging services to the clients. If done properly, guest blogging will not only uplift your SEO ranking but also helps you in enhancing your reach and mileage.