23 Things That Millennials Want To Make A Comeback In 2018

It's all we want for Christmas.

As we grow into the next calendar year, there are a few things that we Millennials would love to make a comeback. Because hey, if "Full House" can do it (and succeed) why shouldn't these?

1. Vine

I miss you every day. RIP.

2. McDonald's dollar menu

Two McChickens, a small fry and a coke for less than $5? Yes, please.

3. Snapchat best friends

Need I say more?

4. Christopher Nolan "Batman" films

... still waiting for the Robin sequel as hinted after "The Dark Knight Rises".

5. "The Office"

All I want is to see Michael Scott's reaction to today's trends (Uber, Tinder, emojis).

6. Netflix original prices

Remember $8.99? This $11.99 shit doesn't fly with me, especially because they're taking everything good off and replacing it with Netflix originals. Hulu where ya at?

7. Gas prices under $2

Ah, the good ol' days

8. Youtube without as many ads

Remember when you could watch a ten-minute video without four ads?

9. Club Penguin

C'mon now, a classic.

10. Oovoo

The ultimate way to communicate with your friends before iMessage.

11. Blockbuster

You already know. Picking a movie and a snack was the key to your most LIT weekend of the month.

14. Trix yogurts

The BEST after-school snack, you'd come home just to whip one of these out of the fridge. Oh hell yes.

15. Gripz

When you looked in your lunch bag and saw one of THESE. You were instantly everyone's friend.

16. "Fresh Prince of Bel Air"

Uh, yeah.

18. "Friends"

C'mon NBC, I want this show on until the day I die.

19. Nintendo GameCube

Three words. Super. Smash. Bros.

20. iPhone headphone jacks/ charging ports

WTF Apple. Bring this back, like yesterday.

21. Disney Channel original movie intros

7 PM. You've been waiting for this since you woke up this morning.

22. A Jonas Brothers reunion

ONE TOUR IS ALL I'M ASKING FOR. They don't even have to write new music. Pick ANY song, I'll be there.

23. My Chemical Romance

Again, ONE TOUR... how about at the last Warped Tour? End with a bang!

Some things just need to make a comeback, plain and simple. The world would be a better place with you in it.