Millennials and jewelry

Millennials and jewelry

Unique and aesthetic wins

2367
Millennials and jewelry

It's not just the teenagers who are all about unique, aesthetic pieces of jewelry. Even millennials love classics like diamond stud earrings, but they also crave more eclectic items such as nose rings or cuffs for their fingers (or both!). If you're looking to buy a gift that will be trend-right on whatever occasion it may come in handy.

If you need gift ideas for a millennial, check the three tips below:

Dainty rings

Millennial women are more likely than any other generation to go for thin, dainty rings. These delicate pieces can be worn on their own or two at once--depending on your personal taste. Someone who is into witchy or boho aesthetics will definitely appreciate this.

Ear cuffs

They are edgy but they look good. Ear cuffs have been a favorite accessory for years. The bold and daring floral print is sure to turn heads, but they aren't for everyone as it takes some creativity or adventurous spirit.

Threader earrings

Threader earrings are a great way to express your individuality and add some edge. Multiple piercings has become more popular among millennials, as they offer the wearer an opportunity for self-expression in their personal style while also staying true with trends from years ago.

Some of my favorite indie brands that feature jewelry are Biko, Wildfang, and Naja. All of these brands have their own unique style that millennials will love. Biko is known for their minimalist designs, while Wildfang is known for their fun and funky styles. And Naja is known for their beautiful and unique necklaces.