13 Songs That Deserve Way More Credit In This Day And Age

Yeah, we get it, Keke doesn't love Drake, but what else is out there?

93
MGK concert

I am the first person to proclaim their love for Drake and Nicki but there's so much music out there that a lot has been overlooked. These 13 songs, in particular, deserved better from us.

1. "Majesty"- Nicki Minaj

Yea we all love the new queen album but honestly, no one is giving this song the credit it deserves. We get SUPERSONIC SPEED RAP GOD EMINEM back! He goes so hard! Why does no one want to talk about that!

2. "Not the Boy"- A$AP FERG

I don't even care who he is dissing in this track but he is really going hard. "You're not the choice." Yes, Ferggy drag them! He is not the boy and has made it clear.

3. "My Homies Still"- Lil Wayne

I remember watching the music video for this song on MTV when I was finally old enough to be watching MTV. I know this song was the "ish" when it first came out, but I'm still really upset it hasn't been played at any of the frat parties I totally don't attend.

4. "APESHIT"- The Carters

Is it just me or has no one realized this is the biggest banger of 2018? THEY EVEN CALLED THEMSELVES THE CARTERS! THE CARTERS! God, I wish I was one of the twins.

5. "4th Dimension"- KIDS SEE GHOSTS

All I have to say is, Kanye you can buy me alligator...once you admit slavery was real.

6. "Grove St"- Waka Flocka Flame

I know this was the greatest song of all time when it came out, but this is another one I NEED to make a comeback! You haven't partied until everyone in the room shouts Grove ST, it's truly beautiful, maybe the eighth wonder of the world.

7. "Dinero" -Jennifer Lopez, Cardi B, DJ Khaled

What could get better, "two bad bitches from the Bronx, Cardi from the pole and J-Lo from the block". Seriously I want more music with those two in it. It was a gift to this earth.

8. "Leave that Bitch Alone"- Cardi B

Speaking of my hero, Cardi B, everyone forgets she had THREE albums before Invasion of Privacy. Three beautiful bad bish albums, we were so blessed and took her hood attitude for granted.

9. "Girls"- Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha, Charli XCX, Cardi B

So much girl power, just absolutely beautiful. If we had this much girl love in real life men would be cancelled.

10. "Bobby Tarantino 2"- Logic

We slept on this whole album. This whole album was a banger fest, the track list might as well have just said banger 13 times in a row. Except for Grandpa's Spaceship, not a banger, but still enjoyable.

11. "Girls @"- Joey Purp, Chance the Rapper

Anything with Chance the Rapper is going to be amazing but this song takes the cake. My only question... Where all the boys @.

12. "Wait"- Maroon 5, A Boogie Wit da Hoodie

If you ever just need to sing in the car put this on, trust me. The only thing that would make it better is having a super cute rapper in it... oh, wait.

13. "This is America"- Childish Gambino

This actually was really big for a minute, then everyone realized it had meaning to it and totally threw it away. Donald if you're reading this, I promise I'll never disrespect you like that again.