'The Middle' On ABC Ended And I'm Not Quite Sure How To Feel About It

One heck of a ride.
925

As I sit here writing this article I have a lot of emotions, as would anyone who has grown up watching a show that has been a rock for me since 2009. This show is known as "The Middle." The last and final episode premiered last night and I am still not sure how I feel about it ending. This show has truly made an impact on my life.

For those that aren’t quite sure what "The Middle" is about, you truly are missing out. Simply, it is about a modern family that lives in the middle of Indiana. The Heck family consists of Frankie, Mike, Sue, Axel, and Brick. Each family member had their own uniqueness and they all were relatable in some way.

I really could relate to all of the Heck kids, but more so Sue and Brick. Brick just has this mantra of I am going to do whatever I want and I don’t really care what others think. I think that I have that same mantra in my own life because I like to write articles, not read but write of course. But I also am not afraid to show who I truly am.

However Sue Heck ties into my life all throughout my middle school years. I at times also felt like the girl who nobody knew about until I made myself known. I had to work to put myself out there, just like Sue did.

Over the years, this show has meant alot to me and my own family members. My mom is able to relax after a long day of teaching and relate to Frankie Heck because she tells it like it is with how tired she is of taking care of the family, but at the end of the day she loves her family, just like my mom.

I love this show and I can’t believe it is actually over. I will always cherish the memories I have had while watching this show with my family growing up. I guess it really is true with what they all say, all great thing must come to an end. I guess I will just have to watch the re-runs when they are on, you know that I will.