A Message To Women Everywhere

A Message To Women Everywhere

Why are women so afraid of women?

57
A Message To Women Everywhere

I can't tell you how many times I have heard girls say “I don't really hang out with girls, they are too much drama." I also can't tell you how many time that I have said that MYSELF. Then it got me thinking, why are girls so afraid to be friends with each other? Why are we so afraid to be nice to each other?

We, as women, always seem to be complaining about how guys don't treat us right or how we aren't professionally equal to men. Isn't it tiring just complaining about it all the time? I think I have finally figured out why women haven't been treated right or equal all these years. It's because we don't treat each other that way, so why would men want to treat us that way?

We call each other terrible names. Some of us even talk to or hook up with a boy that we KNOW has a girlfriend. Where is the respect for each other, ladies? That is our problem. Women should be a support system to one another. No more going behind each other's backs. No more stealing boyfriends. No more tearing each other down.

Our solution is to just be nice to each other. I know that sounds so easy but it's not as easy as you'd think. So, I challenge each and every one of you that is reading this. Try to go one day, just one day, without judging another woman or talking bad about another woman behind her back. Maybe it is your boss who is always stressed out, or maybe it is that girl who sits next to you in class that always seems like she is having a bad day. Shoot them a smile and maybe even a compliment and who knows, you could have turned their whole day around.

We, as women, need to support each other through everything. When we turn against each other and bring each other down, we aren't hurting anyone but ourselves. All the time we have spent talking bad about one another, we could've been spending bettering ourselves and supporting each other. WE ARE NOT ENEMIES! We will always have each other, so we should start being there for each other now!