A Resolution For The New Year

A Resolution For The New Year

With New Days Comes New Hope!

With a new day there is supposed to be new inspirations and fresh start. It’s a new year, with the chance to make new beginnings. New beginnings in a world where there is a desperate need for hope, peace and love. With each new year, there are new resolutions. My resolution is going to be to talk to God more.

I think it’s something that as a Christian I sometimes take for granted.

Many reasons we ask God for answers and we don't know where to look where to run where to hide... We are looking to be saved yet we are unwilling to believe that God is in fact there for us ...that He loves us, that He would never forsake us.

If were being honest we all get lost sometimes . Even I don't know what I am doing half of the time.

Another resolution of mine is to keep on living for me. In this world that we live in it is easy to get caught up into the expectations of others. These expectations can act as a weight. Am I doing it for me or am I doing if for others? So many years I have spent not living bur literally acting at the will of other people, instead of acting for the will of God. God is the reason that I have the breath in my lungs, that I am able to talk , dance , walk, run, praise, sing ...the reason that I'm living.

I have come to realize that even with all of the hardships that may come to pass in life that I shouldn’t scorn the days that may be hard , but thank God for every little bit of time that I have on this Earth. I have had talks with God , some of them uplifting and some of them weeping and sobbing on the ground. But I have come to realize that whatever mission that God has for me , He will lead me , guide me.

God is not looking to harm me but to help me to provide my hope and future, He loves me despite all my mistakes, my sins, my imperfections. I am still HIS daughter, I am still a daughter of God and whatever path He has for me He will not leave or forsake, me or you, any of us.

Because guess what’s the greatest thing is? He loves each and every one of us. God loves us all. We are all a child of God.

This is my resolution for us all that through love, like the love that God has for us we can learn to love one another. And see past our differences and these so-called flaws that love is the answer.

This is our new year, it’s what we make it. Now let’s make it something good.