Gifts for men

The Ultimate Holiday Gift List For Men In Their 20's

For the people who are completely clueless of what to get their man for the upcoming holiday season

1101
https://unsplash.com/photos/qtzzQjEmB54

The holiday season is all fun and games until you can't figure out a gift to get your significant other. There truly is no worse feeling than not knowing what will make your man happy, especially when you know him so well. Yeah, he'll say you can get him anything you want and he will like whatever you buy, but it has to be the PERFECT gift... and sometimes the mall and Amazon just can't help us out when we need it to.

Buying gifts for the men in our lives can sometimes be extremely easy, but other times, completely stressful. It seems like there are just not enough cool, unique and useful products in the world to purchase for our favorite guy.

When you are tired of searching through every store in the mall trying to find the perfect gift, turn to this list of perfect gifts to get your man for the holidays!

1. ​​​​​SPORTS: Jersey of favorite athlete

Fanatics

NFL jerseys are always a great gift idea for any boy who is a fanatic about sports! They may be a bit pricey, but at least you know it is something they will consistently use!

Find on Fanatics for about $60-150

2. SPORTS: Tickets to favorite teams game in your area

Ticketmaster

What better gift than one you and your boo can do together? Tickets are always a great gift regardless of when the event is because it is something you can look forward to together

Find on Ticketmaster - prices vary greatly depending on the number of tickets purchased, can typically range from $100-200 for 2 tickets

3. Nike or Adidas apparel

Nike. Just Do It.

Two amazing brands with equally amazing products! You truly can't go wrong with either company.

See Nike or Adidas for clothing apparel, sneakers, and sports related accessories, prices may vary.

4. Cologne

Macy's

Ladies and gentleman, you have the power to control the scent of your man... might as well purchase something you both will enjoy!

Find on Macy's website for various scents and brands ranging anywhere from $25-100

5. Matching necklace or bracelets

Etsy

For long-distance couples, or any couple in general who wants to purchase something sweet and simple like matching bracelets. This is a great reminder to your significant other that if you both always wear your matching bracelet, that you will always be there for one another.

Find on Etsy for $15-30

6. Customized wallet card

Etsy

A thoughtful and constant reminder of how much you love and appreciate him that he can always keep on him in his wallet!

Find on Etsy for $15-30

7. MUSIC: Customized guitar pick

Etsy

For any boy who loves to play guitar, this is a perfect gift to continue their passion for music! Not only will they be able to create and play more songs on the guitar, but they also have you to thank for such a special gift allows that them to do so. And, it can also be easily be customized!

Find on Etsy for $15-30

8. MUSIC: Vinyl/CD of favorite band or artist

Barnes & Noble

What better way to listen to music at home or in the car instead of streaming it off your phone than purchasing a vinyl or CD version? This is an authentic gift that anybody will appreciate if it is of their favorite band or artist!

Find on Barnes & Noble for $15-50 (depending on CD or Vinyl purchased)

9. MUSIC: Tickets to see favorite band/artist in concert in an area near you

Ticketmaster

Concert tickets are the perfect way to spend the night out experiencing a concert together while listening to his favorite type of music!

10. Customized shot glass

Etsy

This customized shot glass is a perfect gift for any boy who likes to drink and would appreciate a classy, personalized glass!

Find on Etsy from $15-45

11. GAMER: New video games 

Amazon

For boys who are extremely interested in video games, you could never go wrong with purchasing a new game to add to their collection! Do a little research on what kind of games they are typically interested in, and head to your nearest video game shop to purchase a new game- make sure you buy the correct game for the correct game console!

Find on Amazon for $50-60

12. Charging docking station 

Etsy

This wooden, engraved docking station is a great gift for any boy who consistently loses his belongings... this way, he can keep his phone, wallet, keys, sunglasses and any other accessory all in one spot!

Find on Etsy for $25-45

13. His & Her matching wine glasses​

Etsy

For couples who love a good glass of wine, these matching wine glasses are a perfect gift to give and use after cracking open a bottle of wine! They are elegant, inexpensive, and can be put to good use during dinner or a night of relaxation!

Find on Etsy for $15-30

14. Heated blanket

Amazon

Now that December is quickly approaching, so is the cold weather. What perfect gift to get your boyfriend than a cozy heated blanket so you both can stay warm and get extra cuddly?

Find on Amazon for $15-40

15. Scrapbook 

Amazon

If you are more interested in making a gift from the heart rather than something materialistic, crafting a scrapbook will do the job! This 80-page photo album is perfect for inserting your cutest couple photos and would make a very special and heartwarming gift this holiday season!

Find on Amazon for $20