13 Memories From My College Years I Won't Forget

15 Memories From My Four Years Of College That I Will 100 Percent Never Forget

Reminiscing on the good times as we get ready to graduate.

3556
Liana Marie Photography

The 4 years you spend in college are filled with lots of eating, sleeping, and attending classes. But between those things, there were a lot of memories that were made. There are too many to count, but the following are 15 of the best memories.

P.S. You probably won't understand all of these memories, but my friends and I will always remember them.

1. Snapchats

Personal Photo

Let's just say there were A LOT of snapchats taken... especially freshman year.

2. Snapchat videos

Yeah, there was a lot A LOT of goofy snapchat videos too.

3. Freshman year snow storm

Personal Photo

Let's just say that was a weekend to remember.

4. Getting stuck on a mountain

Personal Photo

Nothing like having your car break down on top of a mountain on a rare 70 degree day as the sun started to set. Oh and poor service too.

5. Peebles problem

Personal Photo

Yeah don't ever sign up for any "rewards" programs because they may just be credit cards and can cause a headache to cancel.

6. Ice cream dates

Personal Photo

Lots and lots of ice cream was eaten. We even tried glitter ice cream.

7. Chick-fil-A

Personal Photo

Yeah we also consumed so much Chick-fil-A over the years. It's surprising we aren't sick of it yet.

8. Puppies

Personal Photo

Playing with the puppies at the pet store was one of the most exciting things to do when you are bored or need a break from school work.

9. Each year's "thing"

Personal Photo

I'll never forget having a "thing" each year. Freshman year we colored 55 coloring pages, sophmore year we painted 80+ paintings, and junior year we ate so many pillsbury cookies.

10. Dorm hall boards

Personal Photo

Helping our RA create the most awesome boards for our hall was lots of fun.

11. Ball

Let's just say, who knew trying to keep a beach ball in the air was so entertaining.

12. Fish families

Personal Photo

R.I.P to the 5 fish families we had. You all meant so much to us and taught us responsibility. Also, thank you for allowing us to give ya'll punny names.

13. Halloween celebrations

Personal Photo

Halloween for some reason is just always an interesting night.

14. Hugging the meter

Personal Photo

I don't even know why we started this "tradition" but anytime we leave UGrille a meter has to be hugged.

15. The life-long friends I have made

Liana Marie Photography

The most memorable part of college is the life-long friends I made. We have made these memories together and although distance is about to separate us, I know our friendship will not change.