The Making of Future Marketplace for an Emerging Industry.

Meet the blockchain tailored marketplace for work.

junelisa
junelisa
63

People are the source of success for any business. They are the underlying fibre that connects the making of a product or service to its usability in the end. However, the right people are never always in plain sight and can be quite a challenge to reach. The internet has opened up the channels of communication and accessibility to goods and services, yet businesses continue to struggle to with it.Blockchain technology is finally fixing this.

Dubbed Web 3.0, the blockchain is changing the core meaning of financial values and how we interact with them, ushering security, transparency, accountability and immutable ownership to financial assets. Its decentralized ability to disintermediated the exchange of values has made it a favourite among young tech enthusiasts and disruptive entrepreneurs looking to leverage these abilities to create, develop, and engage.

Blockchain development is fuelled by independent individuals who have decided to devote their skills to addressing a real-life problem or building tomorrow's ecosystem on the backbone of a fair and transparent technology. They are drawn by the freedom to work and earn where, when, and how they desire with an increasing amount of them all too eager to drop their current 9-5 jobs for decentralized engagements.

And this enthusiasm and faith in the nascent technology has reaped dividends for just about anybody willing to give it the time of day. Billions of dollars have gone into funding blockchain-based start-ups and tens of billion more goes into using their tokenized services every day. However, after almost a decade of existence, the potentials of the blockchain space with it capacity of global disruption, is not yet maximized by blockchain entrepreneurs looking for job opportunities. Most blockchain freelancer - usually exceptional brilliant, innovative, and innovative individuals - still continue to resort to locating job opportunities on forums, hearsay, or old-fashion networking. Despite their groundbreaking achievements at the forefront at evolving the financial exchange of values and communication, they continue to resort to the same old tools that no longer has a place in the future they've developed. Not their fault, they never had a choice… until now.

Building the Disruptive Workforce Marketplace for the Industry Disruptor

While most blockchain development continues to focus on developing, evolving, and reinventing solutions aimed the many ills of centralization, Hiway is building the workforce marketplace to fuel these developments. The marketplace is a streamline platform addressing the changing work environment by building a decentralized network where the various companies of tomorrow can tap into the manpower they require today.

Hiway has set its sights on becoming the world's largest, dedicated marketplace for freelancers especially those championing the cause of the technology that it has also been built on, the blockchain. With years of experience in the traditional workplace recruitment and employment industry, the company boasts of vast experience in meeting the needs of this emerging industry and helping it avoid common pitfalls.

As the blockchain continues to mature, so does its adoption, resulting in more companies looking to leverage the technology and work with talents from the industry. This boom in the growth of the technology is already opening numerous opportunities for talented individuals from programmers to content creators, graphic designers, project managers, lawyers, and even fund managers. Hiway will become a one-stop shop for all workforce engagement powered by big data, AI, and smart contracts. The connecting digital natives in the blockchain sphere with the companies of the future and delivering a marketplace for the most exciting technological innovations such as token model, smart contracts employment marketplace.

junelisa
junelisa