Mason Soiza Philanthropist The SEO Web Entrepreneur

Builds Orphanage in Myanmar

Arafat0
Arafat0
178

When we hear news of abandoned children, our hearts fill with sorrow and agony for these children. Fortunately, we have an incredible number of compassionate people that take it upon themselves to do as much as they can to save as many children as possible. This can mean anything from building orphanages, setting up foundations for orphaned children, and even adopting children themselves. Many of those involved are major characters in our current mainstream culture, but there are some that you may be surprised to hear of.

About Mason Soiza

Mason Soiza, a successful web entrepreneur, is becoming quite the philanthropist as he encourages and contributes good works to help those who are not as fortunate. At a young age, Soiza became a wealthy entrepreneur. He successfully became involved in numerous businesses, and like most young and wealthy, has had to endure the damage of paparazzi and press with the media.

Nevertheless, he continues to push forward in running his businesses and helping the less fortunate. His skill and career in business are just the beginning, and he already is putting the right message out there by providing assistance to the less fortunate and those without the funds to study.

Where and how?

Myanmar, a Southeast Asian nation, faces many crises today with refugees, hunger, and of course, orphaned children with nowhere to go. Throughout Myanmar, there are around 280 centers, which may seem like a decent amount. However, these centers are supposed to care for over 36,000 documented orphans that are recognized by the Social Staff Department.

This does not take into consideration those that are on the streets or simply not recognized. It is a country in dire need of assistance with building more places for these children to go. Mason Soiza is stepping in to do just that. He has dedicated time and money to creating and building more orphanages to ensure these children have a place to go.

His contributions are giving more of these children chances to live a better life. The orphanages will be bigger than the current centers, which will allow for more children to be placed and provide more space per child. Soiza visited numerous orphanages and centers throughout the country to understand the different aspects that need to be considered when taking on a commitment like this.

He spent time shadowing the staff and even going to the children to see what they all thought, what they wanted to be better. When speaking with Soiza about taking on this feat, he challenged others who are fortunate enough to live so successfully to take it upon themselves to do more for those who haven't even been given a chance.

What's next?

Mason Soiza is already in talks to build several more education centers in Rangoon as well as smaller satellite towns in and around the capital. Him being a web entrepreneur, he will educate the kids in web marketing as well as coding classes that entice the kids to become successful in life and earn money for their families

The coding classes will handle things such as PHP, PERL, Python and many different stacks and frameworks, regardless of the age of the student, several employers have already shown interest in hiring the students once they gained their relevant certificates. This is a one of a kind project. The best students even have the opportunity to go into higher up classes specially tuned for higher IQ students. Want to know more or even sponsor? Let us know in the comments! Follow us on Instagram!

Arafat0
Arafat0