A Marvelous Universe That Spans Infinity

Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War Pre Release Review
51

Avengers: Infinity War is the 3rd Avengers film and the movie the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe has been hinting and teasing about sense the first Iron Man in 2008. This film features most, if not all, heroes introduced and or talked about for the past ten years. Yes, you heard that right: TEN years. Ironman (Robert Downey Jr.), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Captain America (Chris Evans), and StarLord (Chris Pratt) to name a few, set to star in Avengers: Infinity War. After ten years of the heroics and bravery of these characters you have to ask yourself, will they all survive? Who truly knows? Well besides the directors and, those whom it concerns, actors playing the ill fated. As far as I am concerned either Ironman or Captain America, or both, will meet their end in this entry.

Chris Evans contract ends after 6 films which, for those of you counting, should end with Avengers 4. Both Robert and Chris Evans have been at this for a long time and are looking to have their finality in the MCU. If we would like to look and compare the MCU to the comics, Captain America should have been assassinated in the 2016’s Captain America: Civil War. In the comics the Captain was shot by Crossbones, a villain for many years in the Marvel Comics. The killing shot however came from his, at the time brainwashed by Hydra, girlfriend Sharon Carter. However none of this happened in the MCU’s film adaptation of Civil War. Regardless who or who does not meet their fate in this film it looks to be the most anticipated and long awaited movie thus far.

With so many actors and Actresses in the film and so much build up for this movie, spoilers are almost a guarantee. Tom Holland (Spiderman), who made his MCU debut in 2017’s Spiderman: Homecoming, is the youngest actor in the roster at age 21. His hit Spider man movie role was well received and the best Spiderman movie sense 2004’s Spiderman 2. With Infinity War so close and such a big movie everyone is trying to learn everything they can about characters, plot, and who may or may not die. Tom has tweeted pics from the set and a pic of a #ThanosDemandsYourSilence, a paper sent to select people about screenings and tours happening over the next few weeks. With tensions high the littlest slip up is taking as a high offense.

The MCU is celebrating 10 years of movies, T.V. shows, and comics. With 18 movies released so far -- Infinity War being 19 -- and several T.V. shows like Marvel's: Agents of Shield, there is so much content and hard work built into this cinematic universe that has been built for a decade. This is a feat that has never been done before and to see where they go from here is almost worth the wait. The endgame film for the MCU is almost here, is long awaited, and may be the highest viewed movie in the MCU. On the 27th of April, people will be going to the cinemas to see the Avengers Assemble another time and, for some Avengers, maybe for the last time.