To The People Destined To Marry My Baby Twin Siblings, A Few Words

You really drew lucky cards when you met these people, and I hope that you value them as much as I have.

760
Alyssa Beebe

For seven years of my life, I was a solo act and I was alright with that... until I wasn't. When my brother and sister were born, I knew then that I would spend every single minute of the rest of my life protecting, motivating, and loving these two little people with my everything, and that was what I have done.

Every minute since they were born, I have tried to show them unconditional love and support, offer them guidance, and keep them away from anything that might hurt them. I didn't know that they would end up inspiring me, but they will change the world someday.

For the people out in the world who will someday be lucky enough to call these amazing humans your significant others, I have some advice:

You will never love them as much as I do

I am not threatening you. Don't worry. I am just being honest. I have raised these people to become who they are. I have taught them life lessons, I have been to all of their celebrations for their accomplishments, I have boasted about them to complete strangers, and I have picked them up from some pretty dark places. They have been my motivation their whole lives, and for that, I have an amount of love for them no one will ever be able to match.

We are incredibly close

I have shared some pretty gritty secrets with these people. (We did live together for most of our lives.) The three of us have had spitball contests, alphabet burping contests, sock fights, heated arguments, intense crying sessions, lazy days, family parties, family secrets, and memories that you weren't part of. But, what you have going for you now is that you will be there when we make more. You will get close to us, even if you weren't in all of the past.

They are willing to do anything for the people they love

Throughout our lives, we have been through our share of good and bad. The good was really good, and the bad was really bad. But no matter what, my brother and sister have been dedicated to making sure that the people they love are OK with everything that happens. (They are twins and have literally fought for each other.) So don't ever worry about their loyalty. They protect the people they love with everything in them, and I am extremely proud of that.

They will change your life

You may "know" this already, but you really won't understand until you can watch them changing someone else's life and reflect on yourself. These two people have seriously changed my life. They bring a light into it that no other person I have ever met could possibly do. They have something in their eyes that sparks a revolution in other people. They can motivate, inspire, alter your thinking, and help you see a different side of things you didn't think was possible. They make you a better person, and you will be eternally thankful for that.

You are the luckiest people in the world to marry them

I am not sure if you know it or not, but you are incredibly lucky to be marrying these people. Your entire lives are going to change for the better, and I am glad that someone sees just how special they are. They are two of the best people I have ever met in my entire life, and they deserve the best out there.

You really drew lucky cards when you met these people, and I hope that you value them as much as I have. Let them change your life, they are destined to be great. The amount of pride they will bring into your life is worth any bad days, and you will not find anyone with a bigger heart out there. Don't take them for granted.

Sincerely,

A proud big sister