Lily James from Mamma Mia outfit inspiration

Lily James, From 'Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again,' Inspired Outfits

Finding ways to spice up your wardrobe just got easier.

35678
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl3E2J0FUNY/

Not only was I shocked by how easy it was to learn all the songs from "Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again" by heart after watching the movie just once, but also how adorable young Donna's wardrobe is that she flaunts throughout the entire movie.

While the main focus was of her journey from graduating college and eventually meeting three guys that end up breaking her heart, I couldn't help but be in awe over how adorable her boho, 70s-inspired style was.

One thing that caught my attention, other than the fact that I now want to live on a boat with young Bill and travel the world, is how can I find some of her staple pieces in stores today? Most likely we can't walk out of the house wearing outfits she perfects without getting plenty of "she must've been born in the wrong decade" thoughts and stares. So with that being said, I thought I would do some online shopping and find various clothing items, from retro-looking jumpsuits to bell bottom jeans, that will spice up anyone's closet.

Outfit #1

VICI - Jumpsuit

Nasty Gal - Jumpsuit

Outfit #2

Zulily - Blue floppy hat

Fat face - Blue floppy hat

Lulu's - Peach sweater

Free People - Peach sweater

Forever 21 - Denim button up

American Eagle - Denim button up

Outfit #3

Shein - Denim bra

Shein - Denim bra

H&M - Denim shorts

Asos - Denim shorts

Etsy - Butterfly necklace

Kohl's - Butterfly necklace

Outfit #4

Asos - Yellow floral top

Urban Outfitters - Yellow floral top

Forever 21 - Overalls

Luca and Grae - Overalls

Outfit #5

Shein - Bell bottom jeans

Free People - Bell bottom jeans

Nordstrom Rack - Denim jacket

Madewell - Denim vest

Madewell - Gold scarf

Luca and Grae - Navy scarf

Outfit #6

H&M - Top

Luca and Grae - Top

Forever 21 - Orange skirt

Roolee - Orange skirt

Luca and Grae - White mesh bag

The Line - White mesh bag