Makeup Gurus To Subscribe To On YouTube

11 Makeup Gurus You Need To Be Watching On YouTube

You'll be your own makeup guru in no time.

388
@kathleenlights | Instagram

The wonderful world of YouTube has many different channel topics from music to a compilation of all the Vines I dearly miss. Although my favorite part about YouTube is the endless black hole of makeup tutorials.

There is no excuse to be bad at your makeup now. YouTube beauty gurus can teach you unlimited ways on how to do eye makeup, face makeup, and perfect your contour. Watching YouTube makeup tutorials is an easy and free way to learn how to enjoy putting makeup on and have fun with it, and the tips and tricks actually work. I have learned so many different ideas from YouTube makeup tutorials and sometimes even just getting inspiration for looks. Most YouTube makeup gurus also have Instagram pages where they post makeup looks and their favorite products so the makeup black hole continues.

Here are 11 beauty YouTubers you need to be watching.

1. Christen Dominique

Christen posts the best glam looks and daytime looks. Her use of eyeshadow is amazing and her looks are always glowy and fresh.

Youtube Channel

Instagram

2. Desi Perkins

Desi's highlight glow is MAGIC. She also has a video where she does Kim Kardashian West's makeup!

YouTube Channel

Instagram

3. Kathleen Lights

Kathleen has a ton of videos about what to buy and what not to buy, so she'll save you tons of products. She also rocks the colored eye shadow game without looking crazy.

YouTube Channel

Instagram

4. Jaclyn Hill

Jaclyn is the queen of contour in my mind. Her videos showed me how to set your makeup and bake your face so you look fresh all night and I will forever be grateful for her makeup wisdom.

YouTube Channel

Instagram

5. Casey Holmes

Casey is great at teaching makeup but she also has great clothing hauls, hair tutorials, and more. She even has an online boutique called Rosie Daze, named after her adorable dogs, Rose and Daisy.

YouTube Channel

Instagram

6. Carli Bybel

Carli has so many great bold looks and night out looks. She even has her own eyeshadow palette with tons of good colors to try.

YouTube Channel

Instagram

7. Sona Gasparian

Sona is great at creating natural looks that will look great on everyone. She also does a lot of videos on reviewing products so you'll only buy quality products.

YouTube Channel

Instagram

8. Kaushal Beauty

Kaushal has so many great bold eye looks. Her celeb inspired looks are spot on and easy to follow, like this Kylie Jenner look.

YouTube Channel

Instagram

9. Katy DeGroot

Katy is a great beauty YouTube channel to follow. Her videos range from "Get Ready With Me's" to funny videos like "My Brother Does My Makeup". She tells it like it is and she creates great looks that you can recreate.

YouTube Channel

Instagram

10. Katerina Williams

Katerina always has a natural glow to all of her looks and it is always 12/10. This Aussie creates pretty looks and has the best makeup tips.

YouTube Channel

Instagram

11. Jazzi Filipek

Jazzi posts a lot of glam night-out looks that are so perfect. She also does a lot of makeup hauls and reviews.

YouTube Channel

Instagram