Make Toilet Paper Great Again

Make Toilet Paper Great Again

53
Make Toilet Paper Great Again
Toilet Paper Quotes

Darn. The great debate of toilet paper can truly be a stressor. In fact debating about toilet paper application can truly get higher television ratings than a Donald Trump debate. Come on now! A key issue in society today is truly what is the appropriate way to put your toilet paper in your toilet paper roller. The steps are honestly sophisticated and take true time commitment and understanding to truly master.

To get the first step clear, toilet paper is an art, in the sense that you put dedication and time into picking the right kind. Great Value? Kroger Brand? No. Charmin Ultra all the way because it brings smiles and joy to your family. I mean, haven’t you heard the catch phrase, “Cha Cha Cha, Charmin"? Charmin Ultra is your key to success, as DJ Khaled would say, and it truly is a decision that you will make in your life that will have you saying, “I made it.” The other brands on the contrary, just don’t cut it. Comfort is essential and with all due respect to the Great Value brand, it just isn’t that Great…but moreover, a disappointment. Last time, I saw a baby crying when her mother bought that brand. If you want babies to be happy and smiling, choose Charmin.

Now you have your toilet paper selected and you are walking into your home ready to truly begin the application phase. You must put your toilet paper into the roller. There is an art to doing this as some people prefer their toilet paper a certain way, BUT there is only truly one way of putting your toilet paper into the roller. First and foremost open your toilet paper bag and grab a roll. Remove the metal rod from your toilet paper holder and slide your toilet paper into the toilet paper rod. Be absolutely certain and sure that when you’re putting the toilet paper into the rod that the sheets face the toilet seat, as this is one of the most essential steps. Once the toilet paper is properly applied in position, put the rod back into the placeholder and your toilet paper is ready for use.

The task is complete and your toilet paper is in pitch proper shape. Was it a tough task? Absolutely! The art of properly putting your toilet paper into the rod is a great debate that is rising in the world of toilet paper activists and by following these key steps you won’t have to go through the struggle there. You don’t want to get on the bad side of toilet paper activists so truly do know that Charmin, 2-Ply, and these steps are your true keys to success. I leave you with a powerful message: if you truly care about the world of toilet paper and the future of toilet paper listen to my message, as it should connect with hundreds of families. The message is clear as I do want to make toilet paper great again.