The Magic of Reading

The Magic of Reading

The millions and millions of universes you get to experience is the most magical thing in the entire universe.

462
The Magic of Reading
https://autodo.info

Reading has got to be the most underrated past time of all time. You get to transport yourself to any time and place of your choice. It's like a dream that you choose. The millions and millions of universes you get to experience is the most magical thing in the entire universe.

For the longest time, I've been in a reading slump for more than one reason, and I lost the spark of reading. I always thought about it, but never got the chance to visit the local bookstore to sit down and read with a warm cup of chai tea. My summer internship also didn't give me the chance to just relax. However, with my mentor's two week vacation, I had a little bit of time to read. In that time, I finished the first book of the Outlander series, and I started the next book. Unfortunately, the second week was taken up with babysitting, and my hours kicked in so I wasn't able to pick up a book in the longest time.

In that week, I was transported back to the 18th century with a handsome and charismatic male lead, and I couldn't get enough of it. I wanted more and more, I spent nights losing sleep just to keep turning the page. I was absolutely elated to divulge into my love of reading all over again. I can already feel the stack of books I'll have in my arms the next time I'm at Barnes and Noble. And the other stack in my boyfriend's arms.

For people that have never considered reading as a past time, pick up a really easy read from your school library, and challenge yourself to read at least three chapters in, or for at least an hour. For those of you that like music, have music playing in the background for double the fun. I like to have my own reading station along with some snacks and drinks to keep myself hydrated and stuffed. It'll be either one of the best times, or you spent an hour giving the book a chance.