Outer Banks' Madison Bailey Met Her S.O. On TikTok And They're SO Cute

Madison Bailey Of 'Outer Banks' Met Her New S.O. Through TikTok, And They're SO Cute

We have no choice but to stan.

3855
TikTok / @madsbaileybabe

In case you had any doubts about whether love is real (especially while quarantined), Madison Bailey, aka Kie from Netflix's "Outer Banks," is here with a new boo, Mariah Linney, to remind us that YES, yes it is.

The best part? TikTok became their matchmaker when Madison responded to a video Mariah posted with the caption "just me staring at Madison Bailey." The "Outer Banks" star dueted the video and we saw the two lock eyes and smile at each other through the phone for a minute and it might be the sweetest thing I've seen all quarantine.

@madsbaileybabe ##duet with @mariahlinney eye contact makes me awkward
♬ Right Back Where We Started From - minecrafter2011

Only a few short weeks later, just yesterday, they both took to TikTok again to post videos confirming that they are now together! In Madison's video, the star mouths the words "I'm not falling" over and over until the end where Maddie and Mariah hug and the celeb finally admits "OK, I'm falling."

Mariah, of course, also posted a video to confirm the relationship "thanks to TikTok," with pictures of Maddie appearing to the "I see it, I like it, I want it" lyrics from Ariana Grande's "7 Rings" and ending with a clip of the couple smiling together as "I got it b*tchesssss" plays in the background.

After literally seeing this relationship begin at the end of May with that adorable duet video, I have no choice but to stan. Correction: we have no choice but to stan.

Maybe you can also find love on TikTok! Try this ring light or this phone tripod to up your video game.

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.