On Friday September 7th, Mac Miller died of an apparent overdose, according to TMZ.

Miller released his fifth and final album, on August 3rd, "Swimming."

His former partner Ariana Grande has been in the news recently with her splash of an engagement to Pete Davidson. Their engagement has been nothing but controversy and drama.

I'm devastated to hear about his passing. It is unbelievable that someone so young has left us so early.

See also: Mac Miller Is Dead At 26 From A Disease We Still Refuse To Acknowledge

Here are 26 lyrics to celebrate his life.

1. “They gonna try to tell you no, shatter all your dreams, but you gotta get up and go, and think of better things. Live free.”

"Live Free" // On And On And Beyond

2. “From the outside looking in it seems that I’m fine. But they don’t know shit about the everyday grind.”

"Life Ain't Easy" // Best Day Ever

3. “They told me never fall in love, It never works out in your favor. You way too young and right now that’s just human nature.”

"All I Want Is You" // Kids

4. "We spend our nights all liquored up, our mornings high."

"Self Care" // Swimming

5. “When I die, bury me in my Mercedes, God damn.”

"In The Bag" // GO:OD AM

6. “No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile."

"Best Day Ever" // Best Day Ever

7. "I been having trouble sleeping, battling these demons, wondering what's the thing that keeps me breathing, is it money, fame or neither."

"Weekend" // GO:OD AM

8. "You can see the way that time flies. Time flies, try to catch it. Time flies, time flies, try to catch it."

"Time Flies" // GO:OD AM

9. "Do you mind if I blow your, mind?"

"Ladders" // Swimming

10. "Always into some bullshit, and out of line. Driving with my eyes close, missing all the signs."

"Hurt Feelings" // Swimming

11. "I met my maker in an elevator, he was headed to the top floor."

"Jump" // GO:OD AM

12. "And as a child, I was curious my mind was the dirtiest. Curse words were probably my first words, affirmative.”

"Two Matches" // GO:OD AM

13. “Treat it like your last night. Even if you broke, spend tonight like your cash right.”

"All Around the World" // Best Day Ever

14. "You never told me being rich was so lonely. Nobody know me, oh well. Hard to complain from this five-star hotel"

"Small Worlds" // Swimming

15. “To everyone who sell me drugs don’t mix it with that bullshit I’m hopin’ not to join the 27 club"

"Small Worlds" // GO:OD AM

16. "And sometimes, sometimes I wish I took a simpler route Instead of havin' demons that's as big as my house."

"2009" // Swimming

17. "I'll do anything for a way out of my head."

"Come Back To Earth" // Swimming

18. “Sometimes I see the world for how fucked up it really is. I tell myself I’ll be the one to make a change in it. I could die tonight; not make it to the sunrise, then I couldn’t hear the pain in it.” 

"1 Threw 8" // Macadelic

19. "Your love is not too kind to me. The only thing on my mind is she. My love, my love, my love, my love.”

"ROS" // GO:OD AM

20. “Ask God if she believe in me and will she accept me as deity.”

"The Fesitval" // GO:OD AM

21. "It's only a game, don't be afraid. These doors will close, and people change."

"Doors" // GO:OD AM

22. “Enjoy the best things in your life cuz you ain’t gonna get to live it twice.”

"Senior Skip Day" // Kids

23. "I don't got a heart, I don't even need a chest. I'm a mess."

"Cut the Check" // GO:OD AM

24. “I’ma do my thing until the day the reaper come for me. You can keep on grillin’, I’ma smile back.”

"Smile Back" // Blue Slide Park

25. “Still got my training wheels in the garage.”

"Kool Aid and Frozen Pizza" // Kids

26. “In the quest to be a man, you start to learn you need your family. If it wasn’t for them, I’d be way closer to insanity.”

"I'll be There" // Kids