Lyrics you should know and live by

12 Song Lyrics To Live By

Music to your ears, motivation in your heart.

58
12 Song Lyrics To Live By

This world is FULL of music, here are some of the lyrics you should live by. Life is not easy, but music is a good therapy for a lot of things. This certainly is not all the motivational, inspirational lyrics of course, but it's some of them.

“Don’t let ‘em say you ain’t beautiful” -Beautiful, Eminem

You are beautiful no matter the size of your clothes, no matter your skin color, no matter your hair color, no matter your eye color, no matter what remember you're beautiful.

“I don’t deserve it, I know I don’t deserve it” -One Last Time, Ariana Grande

Remember your worth. If you don't deserve something, walk away.

“Ain’t nothin’ you should ever ashamed of” -Most People Are Good, Luke Bryan

In this world so many people want to knock you down and have you ashamed of something but don't let them. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

“And if they hate, then let ‘em hate” -Good Life, Kanye West & T-Pain

In this world you're going to have haters about some things, it is just life. Let them hate, it is NOT your problem. Live your life!

“How are you ever gonna know if you never even try?” -Hall of Fame, The Script feat. Will.i.am

Always take the chances you are given, you don't know how amazing they can turn out if you don't try. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take!

“So don’t be ashamed to wear your crown” -Gold, Britt Nicole

Wear your crown proud! You're literally amazing, your crown fits you perfect baby!

“Never let a wound ruin me” -Battle Scars, Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian

We all have wounds, wounds will sting and burn BUT never ever let a wound destroy who you are! Wounds will heal, they will scar but they will heal and you'll be stronger than you ever have been before.

“Practice makes perfect” -New Rules, Dua Lipa

You want to be the best writer, football/soccer/baseball/basketball/volleyball/etc player, you want to be the best at something, the only way to do that is to constantly do it. Constantly fixing where you were slacking the day before!

“Giving up’s not an option, gotta get it in” -Good Feeling, Flo Rida

Remember that no matter how hard life gets, you cannot give up, you will get there just keep pushing.

“Yeah, I miss you but, I got no time for that” -Leave Me Alone, Flipp Dinero

There comes a time in your life when you realize that those people are toxic, yes when you were together/friends it was great and it's okay to miss them BUT you cannot let the toxicity back in!!!!!

“They don’t really love you, they fake” -Deserve It, DaBaby

Realize the difference between real love and fake love. There are fake people everywhere. Notice when they don't really love you, and they are fake.

“A chapter ending / But the story’s only just begun” -Wherever I go, Hannah Montana

(Yes I really did quote Hannah Montana, don't lie to yourself you know you listened to her too!) Just remember when one chapter of your life ends, another chapter begins. Don't worry when that one ends it was meant to end, there was nothing more left of that story and there needs to be another chapter to continue your life, your best life.