Luxury things to do in Dubrovnik

Luxury things to do in Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik

10
Dubrovnik

Have you ever heard about Dubrovnik, Croatia? If you haven’t, then you are missing out on some amazing opportunities to visit. Dubrovnik is a city located in the south of Croatia. It is a beautiful place full of culture, history, and natural beauty.

Dubrovnik is known as the Pearl of the Adriatic Sea. In fact, Dubrovnik is called ‘the Pearl of the Adriatic’ because it has a wonderful location, rich history, and unique architecture.

Dubrovnik is a city that is surrounded by water. It was built on seven hills, which makes it a perfect vacation destination.

Private boat tours in Dubrovnik: Hidden Beauties of Elaphiti Islands

If you’re planning to visit Dubrovnik, then you should know that this is one of the best cities in Croatia. Dubrovnik has many beautiful places to visit, one of them is the Elaphiti Islands.

These islands are located in the bay of Dubrovnik, they are the second largest island in the Adriatic sea. There are 12 islands in total, but only 9 are inhabited.

To reach the islands, you can take a boat tour. But before you do that, let me tell you what you’ll find in these islands.

The main attraction of the islands is nature. They have the most beautiful beaches, green forests, and the best views.

I recommend you to visit the Elaphiti Islands in the spring, summer, and autumn. In the winter, the weather is cold and rainy.

Explore the caves

The best thing about Dubrovnik is that it has lots of interesting things to do. You can go on a boat tour, spend time at the beach, explore the old town, or just relax at the cafes.

Dubrovnik is also famous for its underground caves. There are over a hundred caves in Dubrovnik and they are scattered all around the city. Some of them are very large, some are small, but most of them are beautiful.

The best thing about caves is that you can walk into them. No need for a ticket or anything. If you have a torch or a flashlight, you can explore the caves.

Sunset and Dinner Cruise in the Magnificent Traditional Karaka boat

We are offering a dinner cruise with a view of the sea, the city and the mountains. We’ll take you for a memorable sunset cruise along the coast of Dubrovnik.

On board, you will enjoy a delicious meal prepared by our chef. Our menu is inspired by the local cuisine and offers a variety of delicious dishes.

You will also be able to try our famous wines from Dubrovnik.

The price is 300 kn for the tour, including the boat, the chef and the wine.

Total Game of Thrones Experience

If you are a fan of the Game of Thrones TV series, then you know that Dubrovnik is the perfect place for you. Dubrovnik offers many opportunities for you to enjoy its beautiful sights and have a fun time.

Dubrovnik is famous for its Game of Thrones Experience. As a tourist, you can experience all the things that you loved from the show, such as the city walls, the historic city center, the beautiful beaches, and much more.

The Game of Thrones Experience is a tour that takes you around the city. It includes many historical sites, such as the Old City, the Rector’s Palace, and many more. The tour is a combination of walking tours, boat rides, and many other activities. This tour is one of the most recommended tourist attractions in Croatia.

Adventure Dubrovnik - Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour

Dubrovnik has been called “the Pearl of the Adriatic Sea” and you know what they say about pearls: “They are like the stars at night, they only shine in the dark.” And that’s exactly how it is when it comes to Dubrovnik.

I am going to show you how to enjoy Dubrovnik to its fullest. We will kayak along the coast of Dubrovnik, go snorkeling and see all the beautiful places that are hidden behind the beautiful beaches of Dubrovnik.

The tour starts at the port. From here, we will take a boat to a deserted island. We will spend the entire day kayaking and snorkeling.

On our way back, we will stop in a small village where you can taste the local food and drink. You can also try local craft beers, wines, and cocktails.

At the end of the day, we will return to Dubrovnik and you can enjoy the sunset in the Old Town.

Blue Cave Small-Group Boat Tour from Dubrovnik

There are several things to see in Dubrovnik, including the Old City and Plitvice Lakes National Park. But there is something special about the Blue Cave Small-Group Boat Tour.

As you enter the cave, you’ll notice the amazing view. Afterward, you’ll go through a series of tunnels that lead to an underground lake. Finally, you’ll reach the end where you can enjoy the amazing view of the sea and the islands.

Also read: Best Tourist Attractions in Greece

Thank you