Low-Key Birthday Ideas When You Don't Want To Drink Or Party

Celebrating Your Birthday Doesn't Always Mean Partying, Drinking, Or Getting A Bunch Of People Together

It's more about doing things that I always love to do such as spending some time around nature, playing Guitar, eating desserts, and friends/family time.

120

First of all, I'm a huge fan of any kind of celebration either it's mine or someone else's. I just love to celebrate and you should too. I've heard people talking about how much they hate to celebrate their birthdays or, in some cases, any celebration at all. In my opinion, things can happen in everyone's life, but it doesn't mean that we stop living our lives. Also, celebrating a special moment, a day, or month in your life isn't always about party and drinking. It's a moment to be grateful for what you have and what you have accomplished.

I am always grateful for being human and for having an opportunity to live and discover this planet. Nature, the universe, and the people have been impressive enough to learn about and be part of all of them. In the age of AI technology and smart screens, we often forget to think about how grateful we are to have whatever we have in our lives. In fact, it's always a great excuse to celebrate life. Usually, I don't do it enough. To me, the celebration of my birthday is not like partying and drinking. It's more about doing things that I always love to do such as spending some time around nature (hiking, kayaking, beach,etc.), playing music, eating desserts, and friends/family time.

1. It gives me a chance to reflect on my life

Life is always showing signs of change, which implies me as well. From kindergarten to high school to last two years of college, there are such a significant number of memorable moments to look back on. I set aside this opportunity to assess my life up until now and consider where I want to take it next. For instance, one of the funniest and exciting parts is deciding future goals for the upcoming year. It's weird because some of them remain as goals. One of the primary reason I take some time to reflect on the past is that I like to analyze and learn from my mistakes and to understand myself better. If I say in the technical language, it's an operating system update. Yeah, I do only once a year, unlike Apple.

2. It gives me a time to reminisce about moments from the past

Reminisce about moments from the past is one my favorites because no matter how many times I hear my childhood stories from my Mom, they are always funny and sometimes embarrassing. I like to reflect on the past and grin about it. However, I keep on embracing my future. Birthday celebrations in my family can rapidly turn into a period of "recall when's" and hilarious stories of my sister and me. I adore this since we as a whole recollect stories distinctively and getting the opportunity to discuss life occasions with your friends and family brings a balanced viewpoint regardless of whether it appears to be humiliating at this point!

3. I deserve to be celebrated

Of course, it's my birthday means a time to celebrate. Receiving tons of birthday wishes messages and gifts from friends and family is always fun. Besides, I treat myself by buying a gift for myself. I know maybe it's weird, but I just do it. I think whatever way you choose to celebrate, it should involve whatever makes you really happy. There's nothing greater than being encompassed by individuals that you immensely love and care about.

Cheers to all birthday lovers out there! Don't let the haters discourage you, regardless of how old you are. You're a delightful soul who should be dealt with like eminence forever. As long as you're grateful for everything your friends and family ones do for you, there's nothing amiss with relaxing in the joy that accompanies your birthday!