Lovenet-JP’s Dating Guide

Lovenet-JP’s Dating Guide

It is okay to be direct instead of beating around the bush

64
Lovenet-JP’s Dating Guide

Your profile should be a reflection of who you are – interests, hobbies, personality, quirks. This can be done using pictures, bio information, and response to prompts. You should be authentic, don't try to be what other people want. Be proud of who you are. Pretending to be someone you aren't is not going to end well because you are not going to sustain a long-term relationship. Always keep in mind that who you are is good enough. Take a look at these dating tips from Lovenet-jp.com.

You should make a mental list of qualities you want in a partner. You should be very specific when doing this. What do you consider important in a relationship? Are you looking for an equitable relationship or do you appreciate traditional gender roles? Do you have non-negotiables or dealbreakers (you should not feel bad about having these because they help you find the right person)? What values are you looking for in a potential partner? Do you want someone who shares similar religious and political beliefs? Do you want someone you share the same life goals and ambitions with? You should be clear about such issues before you get started with the process. This way, you filter individuals who don't meet your requirements and save yourself a lot of time and effort.

Asking questions! Questions are important when you want to know more about a person. This is a good way of knowing a person and determining whether they are the right match or not. Are they looking for a casual relationship or are they looking for a long-term relationship? Do they want a family and kids? It is okay to be direct instead of beating around the bush. Many people have been socialized to go with the flow when it comes to relationships, but this should not be the case. You know what you want, be vocal. If you ask something and they get offended, it might be a sign that they are not the right person and you should move to the next option.

Setting boundaries. If you prefer a phone call over meeting them in person, let them know. If you are not ready to get intimate, say it. If you are not ready to meet their family, let them know. The right person is going to understand that you have your own pace. They should accept to move at a pace that works for both of you.

Slowing things down. Dating is one of those things that you can easily go full throttle, especially if there is chemistry. It can be tempting to spend all your time with the person and commit in a short time, but why the hurry? You should take your time so you don't end regretting it. The first couple of dates are the most exciting because you are still figuring out whether you are compatible or not. You should slow down so you can enjoy these moments. It is also easy to get lost in the process of dating, be careful. You still need to have time for yourself so you can do the things you love and also maintain your current relationship. When you give everything to the relationship, you are going to feel lost because you lose your sense of self. If you were to closely observe healthy and long-term relationships, you will notice that both individuals have their own identities outside their relationship.

Reflecting! You should set aside time to reflect on interactions you have had. Do they reflect the qualities you want and deserve in a partner? Did you notice any red flags? Humans are intuitive creatures, and this is why you should listen to your gut.

Living your life! You should continue living your life to the fullest as you date and look for that special someone. This is important for your mental health and self-esteem. You should see dating as an activity you take part in occasionally. It should never replace your interests and passion. Limit the time you are spending on social media apps. Use that time to focus on other important aspects of your life.