This holiday season has come with its ups and downs. Whether you are dealing with grief, jealousy, strife, or have been lost, times like these call for us to reevaluate who we surround ourselves with. It is a reflection of our past time. Most of all, it is a time to be together, even when things are falling apart.

We call on others to lean on when things go haywire. It is why we are there for one another. No one knows what anyone is going through.

We are all going through something at this time, some more than others, but it is a time to hold everyone a bit closer. When we are all together, it's important to recognize we must maintain the solidity of the friendships and family around us, even when we ourselves are lost. Lend support, and cherish the moments you have with one another. You may never know when it is the last time you are going to see someone. Holidays serve as not only a reminder to be with one another, but it is a time to express your love.

Love all this holiday season, but do not let the season end. Always continue to be you and love all.

This article is dedicated to Rebecca Morgan, who passed away on December 17th. A beautiful soul gone too soon.