I Love Loving You

I Love Loving You

Even on my darkest days, you love me through it.

9783
I Love Loving You

I love loving you.

I'm not easy to get along with. I'm difficult, stubborn, and moody. I have days where I wake up in a bad mood, and everything just makes me more irritable. I'm not easy to please and I expect you to read my mind. I feel crazy and irrational and absolutely insane sometimes.

But you love me through it. You calm my anger, soothe my anxiety, and melt away my irritability. You balance me.

You are the one consistent, dependable, and reliable thing in my life.

I hate it when people say you shouldn't be dependent on someone, especially a man. They say you can never count on anyone but yourself; don't lean on someone because you'll fall when they leave.

I think that's a jaded and depressing notion that promotes lonely independence. I think I have a strong and loving husband that I can lean on when I can't hold myself up. That I can trust to never leave me or cause me to stumble.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, I just know it's one of those days I feel gray, and you pour color all over me. I feel dark, but you bring out my light. You're the brightest thing I've got when I'm covered in rain.

I am so incredibly thankful that God made you for me. I am so grateful that each of your qualities complements one of mine.

I just love loving you. And I wanted to let you know that I see all that you do for me and I am so thankful and I feel so blessed.

Forever I'm Yours, Forever I Do.