We should all be familiar with the idea behind Black Mirror at this point. The show, with independent episodes, gives attention to the dangers of future technology and the dystopias certain technological advancements could lead to. In its own but similar fashion, the show Love, Death, and Robots does the same thing.

Love, Death, and Robots is a recently released animated show with independent episodes about topics including war, nuclear weaponry, alternative realities, evolution, outer space, and of course, robots. While each episode is separate, you notice the similarity of certain elements as you carry through the season.

One of the coolest parts about this new show, though, (besides its ability to shine light on incredibly deep issues in a 10-15 minute time frame and through animation) is that each episode is a different style animation. Each piece is its on style of art. In watching each episode, I am so mind blown by the talent and creativity of its creator(s).

Overall, I highly recommend checking out at least a few of the Season 1 episodes - especially if you're into Black Mirror. It'll be a nice new dive into the hypothetical possibilities of the future. Thanks for that, Netflix!