7 Bollywood Relationships That Will Make You Believe In True Love

Love is in the air, everyone, and it's hitting India's most famous film industry.

61

It's an industry known for its romantic movies, intricate dance numbers and cinematic presence — Bollywood: India's crown jewel of entertainment. Ever since I was a child, I've been watching classics from the industry and know it for its flamboyant and grandiose displays of love. But, that love isn't only limited to the movies.

Lately, it's been the season of marriages and relationships in Bollywood. Multiple couples are tying the knot, while others are in strong relationships. Here are seven of those relationships, and after seeing them, you'll see that Bollywood's love has spread outside the movie world.

1. Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja

She's the daughter of famed actor Anil Kapoor, an established actress, and a known fashion icon. He's a prominent businessman but not from the industry. Seemingly from two different worlds, yet now they're married! Every time she posts a picture with her husband, she captions it with "#EverydayPhenomenal." Ah, young love.

2. Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli

She's a famed actress, and he's a well-known cricketer. Another marriage between somebody from the industry and someone from an entirely different field. But yet, it's a match (see the pun I added there?) made in heaven. The two tied the knot last year and are still doing great!

3. Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma

Arpita Khan is the sister of the famed actor Salman Khan and a member of the powerful Khan family. Neither her nor Aayush were in the industry until the recent release of Aayush's film. Their wedding was known to be a lavish and decadent affair. And today, they're still going strong and have a young son.

4. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas

These two are not married. But, they were engaged this year. She's a famous actress, singer and model, and he's a famous singer and actor. She's from Bollywood, and he's from Hollywood. It's the perfect merging of two cinematic worlds!

5. Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh

This one is the most recent wedding out of the bunch. Both of them are famous Bollywood actors, have worked together in multiple films and have recently announced that they will be getting married this coming November. Who's excited? Mark your calendars everyone!

6. Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan. 

These two were married more than a decade ago. He's the son of a famous actor and an actor himself, while she's also an actor and a former beauty queen. Together, the two have a daughter.

7. Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan

This one is a favorite of mine, an oldie but a goodie. Married for more than 20 years, the two have three children and have been touted as one of Bollywood's most consistent and strong couples.

There it is everyone: seven Bollywood relationships. Doesn't it seem like a movie playing out in real life?