10 Reasons To Love The Single Life

10 Reasons To Love The Single Life

The single life is the best life.

135
10 Reasons To Love The Single Life

Here are the top 10 reasons why you should love the single life. If you already found your soulmate, you can stop reading here, you might get jealous.

1. Time for yourself

Thinking about starting a new hobby or upping your reading game? No problem, you don't need to adapt to anyone's timetable. Your time is your own to do whatever you want, whenever you want.

2. Flirting

Unleash your playful energy and smile at that cute barista - free of guilt. You don't have to feel bad for thinking someone in your math class is cute if you're single.

3. Saving money

Being in a relationship can get expensive - dinners out, mini-vacations, not to mention paying for a wedding. Spend it on yourself or start investing.

4. Staying fit

Control your food regimine and training schedule. Both much harder when you are in a relationship. You have so much more free time to go to the gym and cook dinners when you're not attached to someone at the hip.

5. Lazy Sundays

Laying on the couch in you underpants and an old t-shirt, eating gummy bears, and watching your guilty pleasure tv show. No one to judge you. There's no better feeling than having a day all to yourself to relax and unwind.

6. Peace of mind

There are tough times in every relationship and arguments can get nasty. This affects your mood, stress level, and overall well-being. Being solo saves you from all that.

7. Your own space

Want to paint your walls orange or reorganize the bathroom? Go for it, no need to compromise on your style. You can make your space uniquely you.

8. Investing in friends & family

Call your mom and chat for a few hours or message that old friend you haven't seen for a while. You have so much time to spend with the people in your life that love you no matter what.

9. Better sleep

We spend a third of our lives asleep, so it's important to get it right. Having the whole bed for yourself with no one snoring next you certainly helps, so take up the entire bed and get that GOOD sleep.

10. Celebrating you

Indulge, have fun with something you like, treat yourself. Celebrate yourself every day becasue you are the most authentic version of yourself when you are alone. There is no one to change your likes or interests. You are allowed to be you to the fullest extent.