Texts you send to your bff
Education

The 15 Texts That You Have Totally Sent Your BFF If They Live More Than 60 Minutes Away

Friendships are hard in college, mostly when you live an hour or more from your best friend.

394
https://www.pexels.com/photo/two-women-sitting-on-white-bench-1549280/
Photo by Elle Hughes from Pexels

It happens at some point during everyone's time in college, you or your best friend moves away.

It could be even before college, when your high school best friend suddenly lives hours away instead of minutes. Or even worse, you move farther away from your roommate turned best friend. College is stressful enough but having to go through it without seeing your best friend everyday makes it even harder. But that just means that you send them a thousand more texts everyday than any normal person would.

No matter what it is, texting is how you keep one another involved in every aspect of your life.

"Does this match" 

media.giphy.com

Every outfit, you send them a photo of. Just going to the mall, doesn't matter. You need their input.

"YOOOO"

media.giphy.com

This is literally just any text sent when you need their attention for the most random things

"Please be awake"

media.giphy.com

This is always sent way too late at night when something important happens and you have to tell them right away.

"WAKE UP B***H"

media.giphy.com

Considering I am always the one asleep, I have received this one way more than I have sent it.

"Let me find a better picture"

media.giphy.com

When you're trying to show them the new person in your life and their insta is trash and you need to find a good picture

"Hold up, I've got to find the screenshots"

media.giphy.com

We literally could just be talking about the weather, but there always has to be screenshots with it.

"Okay, the picture won't send, I'm just going to facetime you"

media.giphy.com

Anytime texting fails, it is time for the facetime to happen.

"I got this new picture, does it say grandma or sophsicated"

media.giphy.com

"I have sent this way more times than I am proud to admit.

"So when I get engaged, you literally have to help pick the ring"

media.giphy.com

No matter how far away they are, you expect them to make the travel plans to be there for this.

"Can you send me every picture we've ever taken? I got a new phone"

media.giphy.com

This just happened to me, so yeah it happens more than you'd think

"I MISS YOU SO MUCH I"M CRYING"

media.giphy.com

Typically this is sent while drunk but you get the point.

"Hey do you remember when we......"

media.giphy.com

This could be anything, but it is always reminiscing on when you guys actually lived within walking distance to one another

"Omg, guess who I just ran into"

media.giphy.com

This is always someone who one or both of you have a weird, complicated past with.

"Do you want to meet half way, I want to go shopping"

media.giphy.com

The sacred half way point, for me it is a mall. Which makes it even better

"I love you so much, thank you for being my best friend" 

media.giphy.com

No matter the distance, you love them and they are your number one.