Logan Paul, How Dare You Make Suicide Into A Joke?

How dare you think that posting a DEAD BODY would "raise awareness for suicide and suicide prevention?"
1779

To Logan Paul,

I already sent you a tweet. I hope you read that or read this. I am truly disgusted.

I had no idea who you were before.

I only know you now as the guy who had a dead body in his video.

How could you think that vlogging in Aokigahara was even OK in the first place?

It is an incredibly solemn place where people go to die.

How could you think that posting that video would be okay as well?

In your Twitter apology you said that you got, “caught up in the moment,” but as Twitter user @meechonmars pointed out, you had to go through multiple steps to even get the video published!

You had ample time to think about what you were doing.

It wasn’t a “moment.”

Suicide is not a joke and should not be taken lightly. As somebody who has lost multiple people to suicide, including my own father, I understand that.

But you, Logan, obviously do not.

Your actions should have serious consequences.

I still cannot even fathom what you were thinking when you decided to click the “upload” button on your YouTube account.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255