What do you do while waiting for a webpage to load? Here's what I appear to do as I just realized and what you could also do, if you're interested that is.
1. Text your brother. He apparently isn't doing anything productive.
2. Listen to the sweet voice of Peter Cushing as he talks with a monk about some artifacts he is observing in a film from 1957 entitled The Abominable Snowman.
3. Stare longingly at your remaining five bottles of vitamin water. They're the XXX variety so they're kind of a big deal!
4. Stare unhappily at the book you have to read by Tuesday.
5. Stare at the light bulb in your lamp and burn out your retinas because obviously the screen isn't going to load so it's not like you need them to see the screen anyways.
6. Start a conversation with your Dr. McCoy action figure because no one else is around to listen to you complain. After all he'd probably complain with you.
7. Have a mini-crisis as you just realize you, as a huge Star Trek fan, named the the apartment wifi incorrectly. Believe me the shame is real.
8. Wonder as to where the key on your deceased grandfather's army dog tags goes to. Mom doesn't know either.
9. Stare at the clock on your screen as you realize your deadline is getting closer and you can't stop the progression of time, while at the same time remembering that time is a human construct and doesn't really exist.
10. Stare at the wall behind your laptop and hope that whoever can see you through the laptop camera, although it is off, sees just how dead inside you are.