Lladró's New Jewelry Lines Are Literally Made Of Wearable Sculptures

Exhibit your refined taste anywhere you go.

122

Based in Spain, Lladró produces handmade porcelain pieces that range from lighting to tableware to practically any luxury decorative object. Haven built a reputation for handmaking fine designs and producing both contemporary and classic works, it has been a seemingly long awaited, but also surprising discovery to see that their latest venture has been something unique to the brand entirely: Jewelry.

Lladró has been dancing with small amounts of parallel pieces before this launch, but the brand has never quite fully dived into the world of crafting accessories.

Featuring two full collections, their new range of enamel accessories are a step into a new world of creation for the company. Consisting of beautifully finished porcelain combined with plated precious metals, each piece wields its own identity while complimenting the collection it stands to represent.

The Aquarium collection is rendered with cascading waves of everchanging blues that give length to even the smallest pieces. Said to be "inspired by the depths of the ocean and the power of nature," Aquarium is a breath of air to the jewelry industry as a whole.

Lladró's partnering collection, Heliconia, is led by the timeless coupling of white and gold. Each piece was designed with a contemporary touch and an eternal archetype. Molded after the natural beauty of flowering plants, this line is empowering by both grace and underlying tenure.

It's no trivial understanding that Lladró's journey into wearable accessories would be alluringly successful. This extension will surely be a small step in the forces that Lladró will continue to champion in the future, but it represents the conception of a movement in both jewelry and enamel. Giving their audience the option to take Lladró with them wherever they roam is the right way to extend the life of the consumer/brand relationship. Lladró is no longer a brand that is forced to reside at home.