12 Lizzo Lyrics From Her Songs As Instagram Captions

Lizzo Would Be Proud If You Used These 12 Lyrics From Her Songs As Instagram Captions

My DNA test was right.

8798
@lizzobeeating

Lizzo is the confident gal we all know and love. Man, if I could just get a bit of her confidence, I would be set. She recently just released her third album this past month (in April, to be exact): "Cuz I love You." The album is composed of eleven listening-worthy songs.

Personally, I love all of the songs. My favorites are "Juice" and "Truth Hurts." Although "Truth Hurts" isn't in her album, I will still post it, because why not? All in all, this article is going to explore twelve different lines, all gathered from all her songs you can use for your Instagram captions if you happen to run out of ideas.

Let's face it: does it not suck when you have no ideas for a caption when you are about to post a BOMB selfie? I'm sure we have all been there.

Aside from just posting lines from Lizzo's album, I suggest that you play this album as you are getting ready for your day, for an interview, for work, for a night out. Trust me, you will be pumped enough to tackle anything that comes your way. It is the perfect girl-power, feminist album that you can come across.

Although I could choose more than one line from each of the songs, I thought it would be best to pick some of the lines that I, myself, have thought to be perfect choices for a caption and that would fit the best to my selfies. If you happen to have more ideas while you listen to Lizzo or any other artist in general, use them!

Look no further: here are twelve captions you can use for your Instagram captions (even Facebook, too). Even better, try pulling a QPark in public and yell these out to random strangers. I'm sure they will appreciate it. Or maybe not so much. Up to you.

"Never been in love before. What the f*ck are f*cking feelings, yo?"--" 'Cuz I Love You"

Discover & share this Idk GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.

"Sugar, spice, and I'm nice, show me what you're made of"--"Like A Girl"

"I was born like this, don't even gotta try"--"Juice"

"So I figured out I gotta be my own type"--"Soulmate"

"But love isn't easy, I'll do the hardest part"--"Jerome"

"I don't need to apologize, us big girls gotta cry"--"Crybaby"

=

"I'm a thick b*tch, I need tempo"--"Tempo"

"Don't hide no emotions, wear 'em on my sleeve all my feelings Gucci"--"Exactly How I Feel"

"You can be my lover 'cause love looks better in color"--"Better In Color"

"Everything reminds my heart of you"--"Heaven Help Me"

"Hair down, moon lit, look at my lipstick"--"Lingerie"

"I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm a 100% that b*tch"--"Truth Hurts"