Living Life With Sparks

Living Life With Sparks

Because even the most guarded people want to believe in more.

17
Living Life With Sparks
commons.wikimedia.org

Trying to navigate through life today is neither simple nor easy. Luckily, with the help of author Nicholas Sparks, all the troubles of life and love can melt away. His romantic stories, while touched with a bit of tragedy, include a basis of reality that can intrigue any hopeless romantic. As you read one of Sparks’ many novels, you can’t help but wonder if the world you’ve immersed in can happen to you. The back and forth banter, which is only an act to fight the undeniable connection, leads up to the moment where walls break down and all is revealed. Even the most skeptic people can get lost in Sparks’ realistic fairy tales — myself included.

Here are the top quotes from each of Nicholas Sparks’ novels to keep your hopes of romance alive:

1. "The Notebook"

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.”

2. "Message in a Bottle"

“Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that.”

3. "A Walk to Remember"

“Without suffering, there’d be no compassion.”

4. "The Rescue"

“You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s the actions, not words that matter.”

5. "A Bend in the Road"

“Sometimes, things don’t work out the way we want them to.”

6. "Nights in Rodanthe"

“The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it’s over. Those two elements always go together."

7. "The Guardian"

“Don’t let fear govern your decision.”

8. "The Wedding"

"But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.”

9. "Three Weeks With My Brother"

“Dreams are always crushing when they don’t come true. But it’s the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable. You’re always close enough to touch, but never quite close enough to hold and it’s enough to break your heart.”

10. "True Believer"

“Love could be set in motion quickly, but true love needed time to grow into something strong and enduring.”

11. "At First Sight"

“Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can.”

12. "Dear John"

“I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.”

13. "The Choice"

“Stories are as unique as the people who tell them, and the best stories are in which the ending is a surprise.”

14. "The Lucky One"

“In the blink of an eye, something happens by chance — when you least expect it — sets you on a course that you never planned, into a future you never imagined.”

15. "The Last Song"

“Love is fragile. And we’re not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.”

16. "Safe Haven"

“Everyone has a past, but that’s just it — it’s in the past. You can learn from it, but you can’t change it.”

17. "The Best of Me"

“…the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. What the younger generation didn’t understand was that the grass was greenest where it’s watered…”

18. "The Longest Ride"

“Love requires sacrifice, but it’s worth it.”

19. "See Me"

“See me just as I see you.”

Have you caught the feels yet? Join the club.