Live Concerts Make You Fall In Love

I can unbelievably say, that in this past year I got to see three admirable famous singers. It is not common for me, so for this to happen all within a years time is incredible! I feel like it was a dream, but no, I actually saw them!

Now let me tell you...the minute you hear your favorite singer or maybe a singer you have not really invested your time in, is the minute you will fall in love with the way they are, their music, their words, and just everything in relation to them.

Lyrics have ten times the meaning. You look at them in awe. These are real people in front of you. They are not untouchable and they are pretty normal with of course extraordinary talents.

After seeing them live, I listened to their music non-stop and everything just meant so much more. The pictures and videos did not get even close to the real experience of being there. Moments that were shared, are forever in my heart and mind, versus recorded in my phone.

Concerts can tend to be a bit pricey, but if I have learned anything is that it is worth it. Maybe going all the time is not wise for your pocket and it also ruins your appreciation for it, but if you rarely go then you will see what I mean.

So if you ever get that once-in-a-lifetime chance to go see them, beg, plead, do whatever you need to go! This experience is irreplaceable. It's like a retreat that all people need to go to in order to fulfill their hearts.

At the time you are there, it is like all of your surroundings and the things that trouble your mind, go away. It's the best escape and allows you to have one thing in common with every single person in the room (your admiration for the singer).