Little Things To Be Thankful For

Little Things To Be Thankful For

26. A bottle of water next to your bed on a hungover morning.

5
Little Things To Be Thankful For

1. The roof over your head.

2. Having a bed to sleep in every night, complete with pillows and blankets.

3. Having food in your refrigerator or cabinet or pantry, even if you're not in the mood for any of it.

4. The clothing on your back.

5. The clothing in your drawers and in your closet.

6. Being able to restock the necessities when you run out.

7. Having family that loves you.

8. Having friends who love you.

9. The ability to attend a university.

10. Any financial aid and scholarships you have achieved.

11. Being able to choose a major that you want.

12. Being able to further your education, if you want.

13. Being able to work in a trade or be employed after high school.

14. Having legs that will take you wherever you want to go.

15. Having ears that can listen to music.

16. Having a voice to speak your mind.

17. Having eyes that let you see all of the beauty in art, or the world.

18. The ocean.

19. The mountains.

20. All of the beauty in nature.

21. Your Netflix/Hulu/HBO GO account on rainy days.

22. The Chinese food delivery men who bring your food to the door of your building.

23. The fact that Chinese food is still good when it's leftover.

24. The sneak peak of spring we get in the middle of winter.

25. The 7/$27 deal at Victoria's Secret.

27. Having pets to cuddle with.

28. People buying you a drink at the bar, regardless of if you turn them down or not.

29. When Dunkin makes your coffee really good.

30. Dodging rush hour traffic.

31. Road trips with the windows open and music blasting.

32. Finding gift cards from Christmas that still have money on them.

33. A good makeup day.

34. A good hair day.

35. When your direct deposit hits just in time for you to order last minute Dominos.

36. 24-hour convenience stores.

37. Disneyworld / Disneyland doesn't have an age limit.

38. Throwback artists at music festivals that you never thought you'd be able to see live.

39. Beyoncé is still making music.

40. Half of The Beatles are still alive.

41. Sirius XM radio gives you free trials sometimes.

42. All the embarrassing pictures you left on MySpace are basically impossible to ever find again.

43. Being able to sit in Barnes and Noble and read all the books without buying even one.

44. Free gifts with purchase.

45. There's still hope for Nick and Jess on New Girl.

46. Complimentary bread at restaurants.

47. When your iffy about your outfit and someone compliments you.

48. Friends who will tell you if there's bagel seeds in your teeth.

49. How many places you can go to buy a taco.

50. Finding a pair of sunglasses you thought you lost.