​Lip Blushing: What You Need To Know

​Lip Blushing: What You Need To Know

Lip Blushing

4
​Lip Blushing: What You Need To Know

This Semi-permanent tattoo trend is making its way around the world, and many people are interested in getting one. Well, there are many downsides to this tattoo that potential customers need to be aware of before deciding whether this is the right decision for them.

What is lip blushing?

Lip Blush nyc is a tiny semi-permanent tattoo placed on the upper or lower lips, and this is one of the newest trends in semi-permanent tattoos.

As with any tattoo, there will be some scarring after it has been applied, which can be minimized by having a professional tattoo artist use it for you.

How long does lip blushing last?

This type of tattoo can last anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. It is important to note that this type of tattoo is not permanent, so you will have to remove it and replace it at some point. It is unknown how long it takes for a tattoo to heal completely because this will vary from person to person.

Does lip blushing hurt?

The pain of getting a semi-permanent tattoo will vary depending on where the tattoo is placed on your body. This is because some areas of your body are more sensitive than others, so it will be up to you whether or not you want a lip blushing tattoo.

Some people claim that the pain is similar to getting a piercing, while others say it's just as painful if not more painful.

Lip blushing procedure

This procedure takes very little time and only requires a few steps to get it done correctly.

The first step is to choose the right shade. You don't want to choose a color that is too dark because it will be noticeable. The next step is applying the lipstick onto your upper or lower lip. This can be done by placing some Vaseline over the area and then applying the lipstick. Once the shade is applied, you need to wait about 20 minutes or so for the color to dry.

The next step would be to begin the lip blushing process. It takes about one hour to complete the entire session, and an artist will likely recommend a six-week touch-up. Many artists have different steps to how they like lip blush for the color to stick. So, make sure you research and read reviews for the artist you are considering.

Follow these steps correctly, and you will be able to have your own lip blushing procedure done right.

Is lip blushing safe?

Lip blushing is safe; there have never been any reports of anybody dying from a semi-permanent tattoo. So there isn't any risk to having this taken, but it is crucial that you know what you are getting into and that you are aware of some of the side effects and benefits.

Conclusion

If you want a semi-permanent tattoo, you must always go to a professional. If not, then you could have problems with the ink and scarring.

Although some people claim their lips are permanently stained after they get this procedure done, there isn't any scientific proof that supports this claim. With that being said, there isn't any harm in getting a lip-blushing tattoo done so long as you take the proper precautions before getting it done and afterward.