10 Confessions Of A Lilly Pulitzer-Aholic

I have designed my apartment bedroom for next year to be made up entirely of Ugotta Regatta.
36

Some girls love diamonds, some love pearls. Me? I love Lilly. Like literally, I love it. Something about the brand and the colors and the different styles totally make my heart smile. I've decided that it's completely impossible to be unhappy while wearing one of these bright, vibrant, happy dresses [or a pair of shorts, or an Elsa top... you get the picture]. My Lilly Pulitzer addiction started a few years ago, and has only gotten worse since. So hi, I'm Taylor, and I'm a Lilly Pulitzer-aholic. These are my confessions.

1. Once, I tried on three dresses of the same style but different prints, and I walked out of the store with all of them [and a matching wristlet!].

2. I dedicate an unhealthy portion of my savings account to the semi-annual sale year after year, and am never disappointed with my loot.

3. I cried when Lilly Pulitzer died (partially because I was worried that they were going to stop making the clothes, mainly because I thought she was a remarkable businesswoman, artist, and contributor to society).

4. I have designed my apartment bedroom for next year to be made up entirely of Ugotta Regatta. Yes, I special ordered a custom comforter, pillow shams and am designing some canvases to hang up because I love that print so much.

5. Speaking of Ugotta Regatta, I would wear it every day if I could. I jumped for joy when they brought it back as a pop-up print last summer, and promptly ordered as many things as I could. A beach towel, shorts, dress, and my favorite romper ever. I could literally go to the beach in nothing but Ugotta Regatta and be completely covered.

6. I look at the Lilly Pulitzer website more than I look at my grades. I haven't failed anything yet, so I'm going to continue in my weird ways.

7. I buy multiple Lilly agendas every year, because one just won't cut it. Also, how am I supposed to decide what print to buy? I need the large one for my schoolwork, and the small one for my social calendar (and the date of the semi annual sale, when it's announced).

8. I might go broke after buying some of the new Lobstah Roll items, I haven't decided yet. All I know is, I didn't buy the Skipper popover two summers ago and I have regretted it every day since, so that popover is a mandatory item.

9. I have a lot of Cathy Shift Dresses, but I don't think there is such a thing as "too many". [If there is, I'm no where near it... yet]

10. I don't think you can ever be overdressed, so I wear Lilly everywhere. Since when was it acceptable to go out when you feel like you don't look your best?