A Letter To My Valentine, Coffee

A Letter To My Valentine, Coffee

I love you more than words can espresso.

18
A Letter To My Valentine, Coffee
YouTube

My Love,

Happy Valentines Day!

From the moment we first met, specifically my senior year of high school, I have loved you with all of my being. People say that love at first sight does not exist, because it is simply lust, however, our story leaves all the skeptics flabbergasted. I remember meeting you for the first time. I was tired, exhausted and lost. You were there for me. After meeting you, we grew closer every day. I turned to you in both good times and bad times. Thank you for your relentless support and love you have provided for four years.

I have made many mistakes in our relationship. I have left you many times in attempt to live a more independent life style. However, I cannot live without you. I keep coming back to you time and time again. Thank you for never giving up on me and welcoming me back with open arms. Your forgiving soul and loving nature are some of my favorite things about you.

Our love grows stronger every day. You make me happier than anything else in the world. My love for you is endless, eternal and boundless. You have accepted all forms of me. You have been with me through the toughest moments of my life and the best moments of my life.

A day without you is like a day with out sunshine. When I wake up you are the first thing I think about and often the first thing I want. You light up my world and bring out the very best in me. You push me to better myself, and to never give up on my aspirations.

I am confident our love is eternal. I have messed up in the past, but I have learned from my mistakes and believe that my mistakes have only made our love grow stronger. I love you so much, and I cannot wait to grow old and take on life together.

Love you to the moon and back,

Allie