To My Boyfriend This Valentine's Day

To My Boyfriend This Valentine's Day

I don't think anyone better than you exists.

1237
To My Boyfriend This Valentine's Day
Nick Preite

Dear Nick,

Before I got to know you, I thought I knew what love was. I know that sounds super cheesy. But the more time I spend with you, the more I realize that nothing I've ever had has been as real as what we're building together. We have something special, and I cherish it dearly. I don't think anyone better than you exists.

You're quite literally a dream come true. You're more than I could have ever asked for. I stare at you a lot while you're driving or sitting around and I wonder how I ended up with someone so great. You're an amazing boyfriend and I'm incredibly lucky not only to be dating you, but to also have you in my life.

I think you and I are a perfect fit for each other. We have the same sense of humor, so we end up laughing 80% of the time. And I LOVE it. Being around you is an instant stress reliever. You just take my mind off of all of my worries.

You. Are. So. Darn. Beautiful. I'm ridiculously attracted to you. Your singing voice is so so so amazing. You have great style. You give the best hugs. I'll never stop complimenting you or gushing about you because I love you immensely and you need to know that. I hope that one day, you can see yourself the way that I see you.

You're such a strong person. I really genuinely admire who you are as a person. I'm always surprised by how mature you are and how well you handle difficult situations. I think that there's a lot that I could learn from you. I know that being around you changes me for the better.

We have such a strong foundation to our relationship. We have really great communication and we trust each other. I feel like regardless of what argument or obstacle we might face in the future, that our relationship is strong enough to survive it. We're just meant to be together.

There isn't a single day that goes by where I don't feel loved or don't feel cared for. You make me feel so important. You always give me the reassurance and attention that I need. And I can't put into words how great it feels to know that I have someone that I can depend on. Someone that is unwavering. Someone that unconditionally gives me exactly what I need, without me having to ask for it.

Thank you for never failing to be patient and understanding, even when I overreact or find it difficult to express how I'm feeling. I've told you things about myself that I've never told anyone else. I've told you things that I never thought that I would say out loud. But I now know that I should never be afraid to tell you anything, because you'll always accept me for who I am. And if that isn't beautiful, then I don't know what is.

Thank you for being yourself. You have an amazing personality. I love how genuinely sweet you are. I love your laugh and your cute little smile. I love when you roast me. I think that playfulness should definitely be part of a relationship. We can tease each other without getting offended because we know that life just isn't always that serious.

Honestly, I don't even think this article does justice to describe how much you mean to me. I wake up thinking about you and I go to sleep thinking about you. You give me butterflies and you make every day so much sunnier. I don't know what I ever did to deserve you. You deserve the best, and I really genuinely hope that I can give you that. I want to spend as much time with you as I possibly can. And I don't care about how many times people call us Stage 5 clingers. We love being around each other. I'll never be ashamed of hanging out with my person.

I'll always tag you in cheesy and corny memes that make me think of you. I'll always be your biggest fan and your personal cheerleader. I want you to be the best version of yourself. I want you to be happy and healthy. And I want you to know how special you are. I'm so proud of you, and I know that you're going to accomplish great things.

I am BEYOND excited for our future together. I know that a future with you is one filled with laughter, fun experiences, emotional growth, and success. I can't wait to make a bunch more memories with you. And I'm super excited for our first Valentine's Day together!

(P.S. I love you more!)

Love always,

Nicole